Episode 1

At the back of the consort pavillion, there is a garden with a beautiful ponds.  Resting there is a 4 renown beauties of the kingdom.  They said that these ladies possessed no other kingdom can ever have in terms of beauty, brain and gentleness.  They said they are the most treasured ladies in each houses that when they have been called as a candidate for princess consort all houses are reluctant to let them go.  Fearing that their most beloved ladies will endured the harsh treatment in the palace.

Or so they thought?

Yi Ling:  (standing while looking around) I can't believed there is nothing to do in here besides reading and drinking tea!  Seriously do they expect us to pose as a lady in here and wait for something to happen.  If I have known that this will be my end game I should have enjoy all the good things in our world.  I should have tried that hot air balloon, sky diving, the foods that I wanted to eat but not to because of a fricking diet and going to the nude beach. 

Ying Yue:  and sex to add in that... (while lying in a long chair reading a book)

Fei Hong: You guys should be grateful that we ended up in here instead of lying in a hospital with our arm and legs not intact into our body.  Just thinking of it makes me shiver... Oh yeah! look at the fish that I got! (while showing the carp that took the bait in her fishing pole.  She is the only lady who is sitting in a ground while looking at the pond)

Hue Yin: (sitting in a chair while drinking tea)  seriously girls is that all you are thinking about right now.  We should have make a plan to escape into this palace and make money outside.  I don't want to stuck in this male domineering world and be a beck and call of certain male aristocrat. 

Ying Yue:  (who is now sitting and keeping the books beside her)  Now that we are talking about that.  I remember this world.  I have read this somewhere in an online novel and it is called "Greatest Love".

Hue Yin: Pfftt! sorry carry on... seriously greatest love?

Ying Yue: (smirk)  wait for it that's not it all... I realized it when we meet here in the palace and knowing all the name that we possess including the male leads in the story.

Yi Ling:  So are you trying to say that we have been transmigrated into a novel of a certain wanna be author? WTF!

Ying Yue:  Anyway I realized it since that  wanna be author meet me in the conference before the accident.  She's one of my fan (smiling... and stop when Hue Yin gives her a look).  Okey, the story as far I remember is about a poor girl who falls in love in a crown prince and because of her tormentor in the story their love to each other flourish and yada yada live happily ever after except for the villains who suffers outside the countries.  The end.

Hue Yin:  Let me guess the tormentor in that story is us... 

Ying Yue:  Correct!

Hue Yin: Good!

Ying Yue, Yi Ling and Fei Hong:  What!!!

Fei Hong: What is good about that?  We ended up being poor and thrown away in a god forsaken country. How can it be good for us?

Hue Yin:  Because my dear, if they thrown us outside the country we can make our own conglomerate empire without the eldest looking in our back.  With our knowledge and witty combined, we can do that in a span of year (smile before drinking the tea)

Ying Yue, Yi Ling and Fei Hong:  Game!

Hue Yin:  So who takes who?

Without skipping a beat.

Ying Yue: I take the advisor

Fei Hong: I take the general.

Yi Ling: I take the playboy... sorry the money maker!

Hue Yin:  Hey! are you guys telling me that I should have take that feminine looking crown prince?!   I don't want to! Hey Fei Hong, let me take the general.  I like that type.

Fei Hong: Nope,  I say it first and besides I know you don't like smelly and sweaty general.

Hue Yin: Yi Ling... (looking with a puppy dog eye)

Yi Ling:  No,  I'm the virgin of the group don't give me another virgin in this world.

Ying Yue:  Don't tell me you want mine?

Hue Yin: Eww! he's all your.

Ying Yue: Obviously.

Hue Yin:  Fine! I'll take that feminine crown prince.  He will be my uke.  Happy guys...

Unknown to them there is 4 gentleman standing at the back of the door inside the villa.  They intend to visit the ladies but get surprise in what they hear.