12: New Plans

"Guys! We have a problem!"  Ying Yue suddenly barged in the garden while the 3 of them are taking an afternoon tea.  They never expected her to be back that soon since it was her scheduled to wonder outside the palace.  She even still wear the commoners clothe.

"What's the problem Ying Yue?" says Hue Yin who are suddenly surprise at Ying Yue's outburst.  She even hold her chest as if frighten of what she is going to say.

"Before that lets go to your room Ying Yue.  You need to change.  Guys?" Fei Hong eyes Yi Ling and Hue Yin as if to tell them to follow while she holds Ying Yue and hurriedly direct her into the room.

Once inside the room,  Fei Hong gives the dress to Ying Yue so that she can immediately change while the other two are eyeing outside just to make sure nobody are around who can hear them.

When they confirm that there is nobody outside and Ying Yue change into her dress they sit in the chair and wait for her.  

"Remember when I told you guys that we are in a novel and all of us are villains into a mary sue's sh!t?  Well, I met the mary sue outside.... I met Qinqin!" says Ying Yue while she pours herself a water beside her bed.  She drink it immediately as if to calm herself.

"That's great!  It means the story are on the right track.  At the end we are thrown outside the country and live as we plan it." says Hue Yin.

"Guys, I met Qinqin.  I know who Qinqin is and that is our biggest problem!" 

"Can you please blurt it out Ying Yue.  Don't make us guess anymore.  What's the problem with Qinqin?" says Fei Hong who are now getting irritated with Ying Yue.

"We are not the only that transmigrated into this world.  The author of this novel are also in here and she is now the protagonist of the story." says Ying Yue.

"So?  Atleast she have a happily ever after into this world.  Why is it affects us?" ask Yi Ling although she is starting to like Duke Grir but it is not that deep up to the point she is not willing to be apart with him.  She still wants to be with her sisters and live the life of freedom outside the country.

"Again... she is that author.   Remember when I told you guys that she is my fan and I knew her... well she is not into a guys.  She is more of on the other side.  She likes us!" Ying Yue sit in her bed as if exasperated into their situation.

"Wait,  it means the story change.  One of us needs to marry the crown prince and all of us are still young miss into this country.  Oh no!"  says Hue Yin who are now holding her head as if getting a head ache.

"No!  We still need to get out.  I can no longer tolerate to act as a gentle and meek young lady.  We need a new plan." says Fei Hong who suddenly stand up and walk in front of them while fanning herself.

"Yes!  That's right Fei Hong.  We need a new plan.  How about we unbend Qinqin and show her the fun of meeting boys?" Yi Ling suggest.

"No, that is not right and besides we have less than a month.  There is no time to convince Qinqin to sway on the other sides." says Ying Yue.

"There is no other way.  We need to meet Qinqin as soon as possible.  Whatever she is going to tell us will depend on what plans we are going to do next.  We need to do this carefully."  says Hue Yin  who are eyeing her friends.  The three of them nod as if agreeing her.