1: Let it be

Sitting under the tree, she sing the song that she always play when she is stress or feeling down.  Its been 3 months since she came into this world.  The last she remember is they are in the room together with other 3 cos players as they are the top 4 in competition.  They are waiting to be called in the stage when suddenly she notice a box besides her vanity mirror.  It is glowing in red.  Frighten that it may be a bomb she call the attention of other contestant.  One of the contestant, who is a police , tell them to get out of a room and let the authority to check on it but  when they try to open the door it was lock outside.  They try to call for help.  Somebody outside hear us and yell to step far away at the door.

"click!"

We turn around and noticed that the box is now open.  White flash filled the room.  

She wake up with a terrible head ache.  Sitting up holding her head, she hear somebody shout out and heavy footsteps come dashing into her room.  

"My child, your finally awake.  Thank God he hear this poor mother's heart.  My baby is alive! I will give anything for you." a lady in blue dress sitting besides her is now holding her hands. 

Baffled at the unknown lady besides her...

"Ice cream?"

Shocked at what the lady hear from her,  she calls her husband in what she assume supposed to be her father.  The doctor beside him immediately came forward to her and hold her hand.  He checks her pulse and let out a relief breath.

"Young lady is now out of danger but due to her high fever it seems like it affects her head.  Try to be patience with her and everything will be okay." Tells the doctor.

Carmen went silent.  She is waiting for somebody to yell candid camera but damn it! Its been a week since she wake and nothing has been changed.  She try to study her surrounding but it seems like she is transported in ancient city. 

Based on what she gather information thru her lady in waiting,  she is now Yi Ling, the younger first miss of the left prime minister.  15 yrs old,  silent and docile child.  She laugh at what she hears.  Silent and docile child is the last thing to described on her.  

Then the changes came.  She was always outside the manor running to the hills.  The once silent and docile child in the manor is now became vulgar and loud.  Her mother and father let out a silence sights as they let her be.  There is nothing they want from her but to be healthy and full of life.  Every time she sneaks out, they turn their head and pretends to ignore.  Aighs! what a good parents she have.

As she close her eyes to rest,  she hears a sound of voice coming into her direction.  She peeps at the back of the tree and notice 2 people standing.  A young man who she assume around 18 yrs old and a young lady who she thinks is much older than the guy.

"Your beauty is like a flower that lays on the field" says the young man.

"My lord your so..." the lady did not finish her word as the young man kiss and push her into the tree.

"Yuck! Is that what you call a pick up line?" Carmen tells to herself as she form her face with a disgust.

Young man open his eyes and notice her at the back of the tree.  Without stopping in what he was doing, he make an eye to her as if to tell her to get lost.  It seems like he hears in what she says.  

Surprise that he sees her, she gives him a wide smile and a finger before she stand up and run back to her manor.

The young man stop at what in his doing as he looks at a young lady who is now running.  He does not understand what the meaning of the finger she shows on him.

----------------------------------------------

"Believe me that duke has the worst pick up line I've ever heard.  Only the shallow and f*ck girl would take him." says Yi Ling as she laughs recalling the past memory of the duke.

Duke Grir suddenly stops midway drinking his tea.  Now he remembers her.  She is the lady at the back of the tree!  He looks at his friend to tell something when he notice they are not looking at him.  They seems to try not to laugh at him but failed.  They put a straight face when noticed the glare he gave.

''Yi Ling, I'm gonna make you fall for me and leave you heartbroken." as Duke Grir promise to himself.