11: Kiss and tell

Yi Ling played the guitar cheerfully.  After meeting with Duke Grir last night, she feel something has been lifted from her heart.

"Hey Yi Ling!  Tell me have you eaten a forbidden fruit last night?  I notice that you have been smiling since this morning and your blooming.  Your eyes no longer possessed boredom and sadness." Says Hue Yin who are drinking tea in a garden.  They are on break from practicing the song that they are going to perform in crown prince birthday celebration.

"Yeah! I noticed it too. We have not given you our jewelry from the bet so whats making you cheerful?" says Fei Hong who are eating pastry that Ying Yue baked.

"Hmmm... I have an idea why you are smiling like that.  Tell me Yi Ling does Duke Grir have his way on you last night?  I've heard that crown prince entourage are staying in the palace for few days.  So how the 2 of you meet? Don't tell me you harrased that poor Duke in his room last night!" Says Ying Yue who are laughing after she said that.  Yi Ling was shocked at what Ying Yue says so she throw her a piece of bread from the table.  It makes the group laugh even more when they see Yi Ling blushed.

"Oy! I'm still innocent.  It just so happen I can't sleep last night.  I meet him in the garden and we only talk." Yi Ling took a bite on her bread before she played a few chords in her guitar.  The 3 gave a meaningfull look on each as if they don't believe on what she says.

"Really? As if we believed that both of you are only having a casual chat.  There is a full moon last night... in a dim light garden with only the 2 of you in there.  Its a perfect time for cuddling and kissing." says Hue Yin who are keep on teasing her.  Yi Ling face become crimson red at what she says that makes the group even more believe they did do something last night.

Yi Ling look at her friends seriously before she breaks into a wide smile.  

"Okay we did do that but thats it.  We did not even do second base.  But let me tell you guys for an ancient man like him I'm surprised that he is a good kisser.  He really know how to use his tounge."after Yi Ling says that the group erupt from laughing to cheering Duke Grir.

"Yi Ling if you want to know regarding bedroom talk just don't hesitate to ask us.  I can even give you pointers.  I'm married before so theres a lot I have been tried but let me tell you something  don't let your emotions controls you.  We are living in ancient time, the people here are cruel to modern independent women like us.  They treat woman as a property and they want us to be pure and timid. My point is if your going to do it, play safe." Ying Yue give her a meaningful look before she drink her tea. 

"Thanks for a reminder, I know that this world is conservative.  Although I admit I'm curious in doing it since my last life ended but still I know my limits.  I will not do it with the person I don't love and I still want to be included in our plans to get away in here.  I miss my freedom most."

"Don't worry Yi Ling the perfect time to do it will come together with the right person.  But a piece of advice on your first time... please don't do it in a seaside!  There's no romance when both of you hit by the waves of the water.  Its cold!  The movie doing it is so not true." Says Fei Hong as she reminisce her experience.

"Or in a car,  well in this world carriage.  Ugh!  I still remember somebody sees us using his flash light.  My then bf immediately drive us away without putting his clothes on. Hahaha! Oh my if you know who my husband is you would not believe he is capable on doing it.  All men are truly wolfs in sheep clothing." Says Ying Yue as she smiles remembering her husband.

"Mine in a bedroom but in his family's home.  Imagine my horror when his young nephew suddenly shows up besides the bed.  We just noticed him when he ask if both of us hurting each other because of the sound and the looks we make. From then on I make sure that damn door is always lock." says Hue Yin with a wrinkled face.

"Wow! I never knew that all of you guys are so frugal.  How much is a stay in a hotel or motel compared on a risk of being caught. Why?" Says Yi Ling as she can not believe that these friend of hers have the guts to do it what they have told her.

The 3 look on each other smiling before looking on her.

"because of the thrill of being caught!" They say in unison.