5: Come again?

"Excuse me!"  I pushed Duke Grir from hugging me.  I can not believe from what I hear him say.  He wants half of my winnings.  Is he crazy? We both know he is filthy rich.   Women's jewelry are just a speck of plaything for him.

"What? Do you think all of my fortune comes from nothing?  I'm the other part of the bet so I deserve the half of it."  He smugly look at me.

"Really?  After you have eaten my tofu?  Well not totally done it but still you are my first kiss and you touch me roughly is that not enough?!" I whisper harshly on him afraid that somebody can hear what I have said.  Its the truth, he is my first kiss in this parallel although its another story from another world.

"I'm not sure about the first kiss but yeah lets have it your way.  Yi Ling it is not enough." he told me seriously.

"Well not the way you kiss me.  Can you see this?  Who do you think done this to me?"  I show him my neck with hickies on it.  Appalled by my actions but when he sees the bruise on my neck, he smiled at me as if it was his accomplishment.

"I say it looks good on you.  It shows your my woman now."  He smiled at me sweetly.

"Whoa!  Calm down boy.  I don't remember agreeing that you can own me.  Nobody own me but myself." I tilt my chins on him while hands are on my hips.

"Sure be confident about it but we both know it will happen sooner or later my dear." he slowly walks on me and cage me with his arms on the tree.   Alarm by his action I push him and start to walk away but before leaving I give him the middle finger.   He laugh at me when he saw it.  

"You know somebody told me the meaning of it.  Admit it dear, you want to screw me even from the beginning we met." he said confidently.

Outrage from what he said, I turn my back and said to myself that this is not the right time to get even.  I have morning breath and my body smells liquors from partying last night.  Aggh! Why does he smell so heavenly.  It is so unfair.

When I return into my room the girls are already awake and ready for my stories.  I knew they saw me with Duke Grir outside.  

"It is not what you think guys.  He is just trying to screw me.  I need to get even." I told them while I go straight and sit on my bed.  I need to calm down my nerve. 

"Well I think you need to upgrade you moves Yi Ling, from what we saw it seems Duke Grir gets the upper hand this morning." said Hue Yin who are drinking the left over liquor from the table.

"Because I let him be.  There will be no next time.  He taken me by surprised by showing up on here so early in the morning."

"Okay, its up to you.  Gosh! I feel my head will split any seconds now.  Can you remember guys what we have done last night?" Says Ying Yue who are holding her head.

"Oh no! Now I remember."  said Fei Hong who suddenly stand up with hands on her mouth.

"What?" all three of us ask Fei Hong at the same time.  She answered us silently but shows horrify on her face.

Last Night...

"California girls

We're unforgettable

Daisy dukes

Bikinis on top

Sun-kissed skin

So hotWe'll melt your popsicle

Oooooh oh oooooh..."

We sing loudly as we reminisce one of the songs of Kathy Perry.  We are jumping up and down while Hue Yin covered the lights on and off the lamp to appear like we were in the bar.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it,

The taste of her cherry chapstick.

I kissed a girl just to try it,

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.

It felt so wrong, It felt so right.

Don't mean I'm in love tonight. 

I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it)."

Hue Yin kissed Ying Yue at the end of the song while laughing so hard.

"Ying Yue you taste like cherry chapstick." says Hue Yin who are now completely intoxicated.

"No I'm not.  His allergic to cherry..."  Ying Yue told us while fingers swipe on her mouth as if telling a secret.

"Come on girls it so boring in here.  We need guys to play with..."  Says Hue Yin

"Hahahaha!  I have an idea, lets go look for them outside!" says Yi Ling who are now standing on top of her bed pointing her finger at the door.

"Lets do it!" we shouted as we headed outside.

"Last friday night

We went streaking in the park

Skinny dipping in the dark

Then had a menage a trois

Last friday night

Yeah I think we broke the law

Always say we're gonna stop-op

Whoa-oh-oah..." We sing on it loudly while stumbling and laughing in the dark outside.