REIKA-SAMA - 017

I, Kisshouin Reika, have been appointed by His Majesty the Emperor, the role of ‘spy’, or in other words, gopher.

*imouto*

*imouto*

After that, the Emperor drove everybody else out from the salon, leaving me, Emperor and Enjou, at which point the strategy meeting began.

“First of all, what did you hear from Aira?”

Uuu, his glare is so scary…
I wanna run away.

“L-, Like I said, that Yurie-sama wishes to rake you over the coals…”

“Why did you hear something like that from Aira?”

“When we met by chance at the English tutoring school, Aira-sama a-, asked about you, K-, Kaburagi-sa, ma, and I replied that you did not seem well, at which point she informed me of Yurie-sama’s feelings.”

Scary, so scary. Please don’t glare at me~
Also I ended up using his name for the first time to his face.
Because I was so nervous, I bit my tongue.
Please, somebody just save me already~

“The hell do you think you’re doing, casually spreading rumours about others?”

Quite right, Your Majesty.
Anybody would be unhappy if people talked about them behind their back.
I… might be done for, even before I meet the protagonist…

“Now, now. Don’t intidimate her so much. You’re scaring her.”

‘Right?’, asked Enjou with a smile.
Can I trust that smile?

“Shaddup, Shuusuke.”

“To begin with, right now pretty much the whole school is talking about you, right? Right, Kisshouin-san?”

Please don’t look to me.
Because even if I agreed with you, there’s no way I’d be able to say it.
Even if it’s the truth.

“Shuusuke, you bastard…”

“Masaya, you want information on Yurie too, right? Then instead of threatening her, request it of her properly. Well, if it’s Aira, then I could ask for you though.”

Yes, yes please, please do.
And even a second earlier, please liberate me from this place.

“No. Aira definitely wouldn’t tell you. I’ll use this woman instead.”

“Aah, that might be right. Then, Kisshouin-san, can we ask this of you? Specifically, we want to know how angry Yurie-sama is, for example, or when she plans on forgiving him perhaps. Masaya, is there anything else?”

“…Whether or not Yurie even plans on forgiving me.”

“Hm~mm, well Yurie herself said that she just wanted to rake you over the coals, so I don’t think she’s cutting you off. If you convey to her that you’ve really been reflecting, she might forgive you.”

“I SEE!”

He suddenly got livelier.
This guy… isn’t he surprisingly simple?
GYAH-, I’m sorry for being cheeky! I’m sorry!
Don’t glare at mee~
I’m starting to think Emperor really can read minds.