REIKA-SAMA - 066

Tsuruhana-san has been getting bolder and bolder by the day.
It looks like she doesn’t even put me in her eyes anymore.
She and her friends always kick up a huge fuss to gain Kaburagi’s attention. Annoying to the extreme. How on earth could Kaburagi hold any interest towards her because of something like this.
And my group’s dissatisfaction has only been growing.
A number of times now, the strong-willed Serika-chan and Kikuno-chan have led my group to butt heads with them.
And apparently each time, they’d be mocked “Woww~ These goodie two shoes are soooo scaryyy~” which just angered them more.

“I cannot stand this any longer! They just keep getting noisier and don’t reflect on how they’re bothering Kaburagi-sama at all! Reika-sama, please say something to them as well!”

“Yeah! Even Tsuruhana-san shouldn’t be able to stand up to you, Reika-sama!”

Whoawhoa, I don’t have that kind of power, okay? Tsuruhana-san completely looks down on me.
After all, I’m pretty sure when we went on that excursion and she saw me struggling to climb the mountain, she decided that I was nothing to fear.
I really struggled that day. Around the time I was only halfway up the mountain, she and her friends had apparently already been kicking a fuss around Enjou and Kaburagi on the summit.
In the end Kaburagi snapped and yelled “Shut up!” though. And while all this was happening, I was getting the label of ‘totally useless’ stuck to me.
This is badd…
Isn’t there some way to settle things peacefully?
A few days later during a break, somebody stormed into our classroom to yell.
It was the new Student Council President.

“Oi, Tsuruhana! Stop barging into other people’s classes! You’re causing trouble for the students here!”

“Hahh? Who do you think you are, External?”

“I don’t want to be told that by vacuum-brains like you. Do as I say and come back. And also, don’t think I can’t see those piercings through your hair. They’re against school regulations. Take them off.”

“What did you say!”

Although a group of girls started glaring at him, he showed no signs of budging.

“Don’t make me repeat myself. Take out your piercings, and get out of this classroom. We’ve received a flood of complaints about you.”

Maybe they were pressured because he was a whole head taller than them, but they harrumphed and then left.
It felt like the whole room let out a sigh of relief.
My classmates started looking at the President with a gaze of respect.
Yup, as expected of you, Silver-Haired Stuco Pres.
While I was applauding him in my mind, Silver Hair turned my way.

“And do your job as class rep properly.”

I got scolded.
Uu, sorry.
Having said all that he needed to, the Student Council President left as well.

“This new Student Council President might be a little cool.”

“Yeah, he’s so manly. Ah! But he was so rude to Reika-sama. How unforgivable.”

“No, I did not mind at all.”

The girls who were in a daze suddenly followed up on their comments to appease me.
I really don’t mind. Instead, I’m thankful for his rescue. Yepyep, you really were a righteous guy, weren’t you, Silver Hair-kun.
But wow, good job seeing those tiny piercings beneath the hair. Or was it that somebody tattled?