REIKA-SAMA - 042

The day of the graduation ceremony came.
Everybody is going up the escalator together, so we’ll all meet again in Zuiran’s middle school section. Although we’ll be in a different building, we’re all on the same property, so I’m not really feeling lonely about it.
Maybe everybody else was thinking like me, because nobody cried.
Only, this would be the last time we would be wearing this navy uniform to school, so everybody was busy taking photos.
Of course, I took some with my friends too.
Because today was a happy occasion, Okaasama was more fired up than usual, and had my hair even curlier today.
Also, both Kaburagi and Enjou have been surrounded by girls since this morning.
Heaps of boys from the lower grades who went out of their way to attend were also photographing and filming the ‘Hero of the Cavalry Battle’ .

*imouto*

Besides my parents who were here, Oniisama brought me a bouquet of flowers!
There were pink roses, carnations, garberas, and a bunch of other really cute flowers.
Thank you, Oniisama! As for not just giving me a bunch of bright red roses, as expected of you! In Oniisama’s mind, my image is more like these cute pink flowers, isn’t it!
Or so I was thinking, feeling deeply moved, when Oniisama pointed at a deeply coloured rose and said,

“These flowers are called ‘Urara’, you know. They’re your flowers, aren’t they, Reika?”

-ZUKKYUUUUUUN!!-

Oniisama! Just what manner of being are you!?
My flowers! My roses!
My maiden’s heart is so moved that I don’t think it’ll hold!
It looks like today, with just Oniisama, I’m already feeling totally popular!
His smile is so dazzling-!

Or so I was thinking, as I writhed about in happiness on the inside, while my friends around me were also saying “Reika-sama’s Oniisama, so dreamy…”, spellbound.
Isn’t he! Isn’t he!
My Oniisama is the best in the world!
Still, although they’re minors, they’re still maidens and Oniisama pierced right through their hearts. I was actually a little nervous, secretly wondering where on earth he learnt this skill.

Oniisama doesn’t work any strange jobs, does he?

Watching Oniisama, Okaasama looked satisfied and said “as expected of my son” while Otousama looked a little ashamed and embarrassed for not bringing anything.
It’s fine, Otousama. For things like this, it’s your feelings that count.
Rather, if the chubby Otousama did the same thing as Oniisama, I’d be a little grossed out.

While I was happy about the roses with my name, and getting photos under the sakura trees with my family, a parent and child group came along.

“Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation, Kisshouin-sama.”

“Oohh! Why if it isn’t Kaburagi-sama! Congratulations on Masaya-kun’s graduation, I should say!”

UHIIIII! It’s gone from heaven to hell!
Why did they come talk to us!?

“Reika-san, congratulations on graduating. What beautiful flowers you have. They fit you perfectly.”

“T-, Thank you very much.”

Today Mrs. Kaburagi was wearing a vivid, deep blue suit, and was even more beautiful than when I met her in the restaurant.
Quite a contrast to the elegant white suit that my Okaasama was wearing.