Silently Loving You

June 6, 2016

Dear diary,

O to the M to the G!

Finally, I found the man in my dreams as in like kyah! Unang kita ko palang sa kanya minahal ko na siya!

I found my first ever crush and love!

So this is what happened, kanina kasi habang nasa labas ako ng room namin nagwawalis kasi ako nakaassign sa pagwawalis sa labas, nakita ko siya!

Yung tipong lakad niya palang alam na alam ko nang siya ang the one for me but I am not the one for him. Chos!

I stared at him while he's making his way to his room. I didn't even bothered sweeping na kasi natulala na ako sa kanya.

The bell rang and I was about to take my eyes off of him but then he turned around, wave and smiled at me....

Or

Not.

Tae, hindi pala ako yung kinawayan niya.

I look around to see kung sino yung kinawayan niya and I saw a girl from right above me, wave back at him.

Nakakahiya!

July 28, 2016

Dear Diary,

He sat beside me!

And yes, magkatabi kami kanina!

I won a spelling bee contest and it was the awarding ceremony of those who got place or won at a particular contest and fortunately, my crush, he placed 2nd at a quiz bee contest.

I have this friend from his same level and she knew that I like him. Kaya niyaya niya siya umupo sa tabi ko.

Todo tanggi naman ako kasi nakakahiya!

But he quickly sat beside me.

For the whole awarding ceremony I couldn't talk.

Not because it is my nature being quiet, but because I got so embarrassed.

Gosh, If only I could stop the time.

April 3, 2017

This day, I have to say goodbye to my crush.

He'd be transferring to another school  and I don't know why.

I just heard it from someone I know.

It's kinda lonely.

To think that I finally found someone who's inspiring me to wake up early in the morning and go to school.

Guess I'd just have to say goodbye.

We really didn't interact that much but just seeing him for a second or a minute already made my day.

It's just sad to know that he'll be leaving na.

I've decided!

I'll just love you silently and watch you from afar.

We'd still be looking at the same sky and stepping at the same ground.

You're just a bit far.

But not far enough to not reach.

'Till we meet again.

***

A/N: Final edit ko na to sa story nato HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lovelots,
Purple💜