Chapter 2

(JOHN'S POV)

I was becoming very fond of the girls we met. Especially one of the Schuylers in particular... 

She was beautiful. Long, bouncy brown curly hair, and brown eyes, and a funny laugh. She was perfect. I saw Alex was flirting with one too...

(ALEX'S POV)

She was beautiful. Cute blue glasses. Long, straight, glossy black hair, and big, chocolatey brown eyes. She had a gorgeous smile. Small and pale-ish, yes. And shy. But that's what makes her. And I love it. I love her. She is perfect.

I felt bad I bumped into her though. I hope that wont get in the way. She might have been hurt.

OH SHOOT SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN HURT OR UPSET SHE COULD SECERETLY BE MAD AT ME AND THAT CAN GET IN THE WAY OF A FRIENDSHIP !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(ELIZA'S POV) 

As they walked away, I felt strange. I really like this Alexander Hamilton. We walked back to get food, then to our dorms, and went to sleep. I had a big day tomorrow. I was going to try to get a job!

I woke up the next mourning groggy with sleep. But I knew I had to get up. My interview! I got myself to take a shower, and found a cute dress I put on.

 My interview! I got myself to take a shower, and found a cute dress I put on

^ Eliza's dress   

I tell Theo that I'm going out. Then, I walk out the door. 

It takes me about a 5-10 minute walk. Then I get to it. Little Café on Miranda Ave. I walk in. I see a kid about my age look up. "Yes?" he asked, in a French accent. "H-hi! I'm Elizabeth Schuyler. I'm here for my interview? ". "Oh, merci! Yes, Elizabeth. Follow me, I'll take you to the back." he replied. "Oh! Uh, ok!". 

We walked to the back and he introduced himself. "I am Lafayette. Well, I have a much longer, embarrassing name, but we don't talk about that". Then we talked about me. Some of my personal information, and some stuff about why I wanted to work there. Then he said "Merci! You start tomorrow!". "OH! Really? Wow, um, ok then! I'll be here at 7:30!. Thank you so much! I really need this job. Thank you!" I yelled. " You are welcome, Eliza. I'll see you at school hopefully!" he yelled back. Oh, yea. We go to the same school and he is in my grade. Now I guess I have a new friend. I need more.

(ANGIE'S POV)

I was reading a book, and then-

"ANGELICAANDPEGGYFREAKINSCHUYLERGUESSWHATIGOTTHEJOBANDIMREALLYHAPPYNOWWEHAVEMOREMONEYANDSTUFFYAY!!"

"Who-what-ELIZABETH!!! What are you saying?!?!" I yelled.

"I GOT THE JOB!!!!" she responded happily.

Peggy and I yelled "Yes!!!" and we all hugged.

We were not only happy for Liza succeeding in her goal, but we really do need the money. Our mother died when I was 11, Liza was 10, and Peggy was just about to turn 9. Our father was upset and got angry often. I feel insanely bad after learning this, but he used to take it out on Eliza. One day, he told us he had no will to care for us and love us. He sent us away. I had just turned 17, Eliza was 16, and Peggy was newly 15. He gave us money for school, clothing, and to buy an apartment, plus for rent. And we were left to defend for our selves. Liza had it worse though. She started getting anxiety and a slight depression after our mother died and our father abandoned us. Plus being small, fragile, and shy, things were not good for her. Or for any of us.'

But we have made the best of it! After the news, I invited Anastasia, Maria, and Theodosia. And we celebrated. And for the first time in a couple of weeks, Liza was excited, not self conscious and truly smiling for all to see.

                                                                                    *  *  *

A Couple Of Days Later...

(NOPE! NOT DONE YET GUYS!!!)

ELIZA'S POV

I walked in to the café, ready for my shift. I was waiting for someone to walk in, so I can help them. Then someone walked in. I look up to see Alex walking towards Laf. "Hey, man! How are you doing? I haven't seen you since lunch yesterday!" Alex said. They were talking more, and then I hear "Mon ami, go towards Miss. Eliza here, and she will take your order. Eliza!" he called. I was nervous. I couldn't decide if he was my crush or not. It was so confusing. I responded "Yes, Laf?". "Eliza? Hi, remember me? Alex?". "Oh, yes, I do. So, what do you want to order?" I said slightly joyful. "Oh! I'll have a black coffee and a... chocolate chip brownie". "Coming right up!" I said, and walked toward the kitchen.

When I came back to Alex's table with his coffee and brownie, he asked me if he could talk to me for a little bit. " Uh, I have to ask L-" "Its ok, Eliza. He'll be fine. If he gets mad, I'll blame it on me". "Oh! Th-thanks. So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I stammered. Yes, I have a crush on him. "Oh, just... stuff I guess" he responded. "Well then, random stuff it is!" I said nervously. And he laughed.

We talked about random stuff like we said, like school, the café, etc. And then he said,

"You know that dance next Friday? Well, if your free, do you want to go with me? Just a heads up, my friend John is gonna ask your sister Peggy out too. But you didn't hear it from me. So?".

"Oh! Wow. Why me though? I'm just a shy, pale little creature" I said, starting to doubt myself again. "No! Liza, you are beautiful and kind and wonderful! I'm surprised no one asked you already! " he cried. "W-wow. Uh, ok! I'll go with you. It'll be fun, I'm sure". He looked astonished and insanely happy. "Great! I'll see you around, Liza! Bye!" he waved to me. "Bye!!!" I waved back.

ALEX'S POV

I GOT A DATE WITH ELIZA SCHUYLER!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!

This will be the best night of her life, just you wait, just you wait!

SECOND CHAPTER DONE! yEs!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

*Just want to let you all know, at the bottom, it may say FINISHED READING. So you know, YOU ARE NOT FINISHED READING. Well, until I say "This is the last chapter!" but that won't be anytime soon. *

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ ElizaHamilton811