Chapter 3 (pt 2)

(WARNING: ABUSE BUT NOT VERY DETAILED BUT I MEAN IT HAPPENS SO NOW THERE'S A WARNING YAY... ON WITH THE CHAPTER!)

ALEX'S POV

I was waiting by the door, waiting for the girls, waiting for Eliza. I was hyped. I was so excited she accepted! I'm just a bastard and an orphan. Who would want me?

While I was starting to doubt myself, my thoughts stopped, as I noticed two of the girls Eliza was coming with were about to walk in. One in orange, one in red, one in yellow, one in purple, one in pink, and one in blue. I knew exactly who was in each color. So I went after blue. 

"Eliza! Over here!" I shouted, but not too loud, knowing she'd get embarrassed. 

"Oh, hi Alex!" she responded. "You look beautiful, Liza. Absolutly beautiful!" I said to her in awe. "Well, thank you!" she said back. But she started to look anxious. "Liza? Eliza? Are you ok? You look scared" I said, with a tint of worry in my voice. "I-I'm fine, Alexander. Its just, t-this is my first dance, and I'm just a little overwelmed. That's all.". "Ok. If you want to leave, just tell me, ok? I'm here for you" I said as I took her hand. She blushed. "Thank you, Alex. Really. You don't know how much that really means to me" she responded back. I kissed her cheek. "Lets go then"! I said. I gabbed her hand and pulled her away from the door. And she gladly followed. 

After at least an hour of hanging out, I saw her glance over her sholder. I figured it was nothing. But then she looked back at me, with worry in her eyes. 

"Liza? You ok?" I asked.

"U-um, yea. I-I'm fine. I'll be r-right back. S-sorry" she said in return. "O-ok. Text me if you need anything" I told her. "Ok. B-bye, Alexander" she said and ran away to where she was glancing to.

5 minutes. Nothing

10 minutes. Nothing

At 15 minutes, I get a text.

Liza 😇🤩 : Hello Alexander

Alex 😆😏: Ummm, hi? R u ok?

Liza 😇🤩: This is not your "Liza"

Alex 😆😏: Well then y the hell do u have her phone?! who r u?

Liza 😇🤩: If u want to figure out, meet us in the back of the school BY YOURSELF. Got it?

Alex 😆😏: Got it. u better not hurt her u ass

Liza 😇🤩: Too late!

I ran. I ran so fast, my friends didn't notice me leave. As I'm running, I get a call. Eliza.

( A/N: There talking on the phone now not texting or something)

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!?!?

ALEX???

ELIZA!!! ARE YOU OK?? I'M COMING. WHATS GOIN-

I was interrupted by her scream and a couple of "nonono"'s and "stop!"'s

ELIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Alex. I'm (gasps)o-ok. You don't need t-(screams and then pauses). ALEX!!! PLEASE DO NOT COME!!!!!!. THEY'LL JUST (screams) HURT YOU TOO. PLEASE NO! (starts to breath very heavy)