A/N Important!!!

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT?

JUST

SAW

BE

MORE

CHILL!

We were in the third row!!!

Thw whole original cast was there, except for Michael, who was played by Troy Iwata. And lets just say, he was AMAZING. The whole cast was AMAZING!!! 

Jason Tam, or God #1 was legit perfection. Will Roland, or God #2, was SOOOOO GREAT . Stephanie Hsu was hilarious and adorable. Again, Tray Iwata was so amazing! He sounded a lot like George Salazar. And we kinda look alike! Also, Katlyn Carlson was funny and had a great voice. Lauren Marcus, Tiffany Mann, Gerard Canonico, and Britton Smith were all great actors/actresses and singers!

The show itself was deep, hilarious, and it had amazing music.

BUT THE BEST PART

So my mom's friend is friends with Katlyn Carlson, who plays Chloe Valentine. Katlyn got us backstage passes!!! SO I GOT TO GO BACKSTAGE!!!

There was this girl about my age (not sayin') sitting infront of us. She was alone, and her parents were at the top. She was telling us how she was a major fan of Katlyn, and that she was, like, the organizer (?) of the Katlyn Carlson fan club. At the end of the show, we invited her backstage with us, and she was legit crying. She was SO excited. Like, over the top. 

So we walked to the special stage door in the back (don't worry we told the parents they were chill about it and they waited outside).

 THEN WE SAW THEM

ALMOST THE WHOLE FREAKING CAST WAS THERE!!!

Me and the girl (Sarah) were like squealing. 

First we bumped into FREAKING GOD #1 (Jason Tam, or the SQUIP) and we told him he was god and he was like "God? I'll take that!" and he laughed. We got pics and he was so funny and I was soooo happy. 

Next, we went to GOD #2!

(No, just kidding)

After God #1 we went to Katlyn, who took pics with us and talked to us. 

Then, while they were all talking, I turned and noticed Troy Iwata standing there. In my head I was like "AHHHH ELIZA U R SOCIALLY ACKWARD DONT GO BUT LOOK HE'S RIGHT THERE GO!" So I went! I just ran up to him and jumped like the little fangirl I am, and said "Hi! You were REALLY good tonight!" and he looked so happy to see me ! Before he kinda looked left out or something but I made him happy yayyyyy! And then my mom saw and she was like "Hey, wanna picture" and of course we both said yes and now I have a pic with him YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Afterwords, I took a pic with Lauren Marcus, and Sarah and I talked about how we loved when *In the Smartphone hour (Rich Set A Fire)* she threw the banana across the stage and she said "Well, I had to get my phone!" or "Well, it had to go!" or something like that

After that, we saw Tiffany Mann. I went to smile and I saw she had the peace sign up so I legit jumped and put my fingers up too. (My mom hates the peace signs, soooo I take anything I can get XD). 

Almost lastly (I'm running outta transition words), we saw this guy who was there that the adults knew but Sarah and I were like "What?" but we took a pic with him anyway bc apparently he was a famous 80s-90s actor.

LASTLY (Finally!) Sarah and I were dying to meet GOD #2 or Will Roland, so we walked over and my mom's friend got his attention. AND I FUCKING HUGGED HIM! We took pics and I said "This has been a dream since I discovered Dear Evan Hansen!" (he played the original Jared) and he smiled and AHHHHH that smile!

I felt bad for Sarah bc at that perfect moment, when she was backstage at Be More Chill, something that will NEVER happen again, and she ran out of storage. So my mom took pics of her to and is gonna send them to her dad's email. =D

When we left (I was so sad to leave but we had to) we talked to Sarah's parents for a bit. Her mom turns to us and goes "Joe Iconis was sitting in our row taking notes, and the two kids next to him had no idea who he was!" and I FLIPPED.

I MEAN, UR SITTING NEXT TO TEH CREATOR OF PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW, AND U DON'T EVEN RECONIZE HIM?!

So Sarah and I started ranting about how annoying that was. I felt bad for the parents tho.

Soon we all said goodbye and we walked off to where my dad was, waiting outside. he got me a shirt that was white and had the playbill cover on it (above) and a hat. I was SOOOOOO HAPPY

Then, I started crying. Like, full on crying. I mean, for us Broadway Geeks, this is a HUGE deal. I MEAN I JUST HUGGED GODS. So I was crying for 5 mins. I kept it cool backstage tho. XD

OH BY THE WAY: Sarah met George Salazar and Joe Iconis and showed me a pic of them smiling and they had plushies that she made for them and I was so jealous! I mean I still am BUT COME ON I JUST HAD FRONT ROW TICKETS TO ONE OF BROADWAYS MOST HOTTEST TICKETS RIGHT NOW AND MET ALL OF THE CAST! (Except for Stephanie Hsu she left early and George Salazar wasn't there). 

BUT IT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS ANYMORE JUST NOISES.

I still can't get over about that. I'm still hyperventilating. 

What is your favorite BMC character, actor/actress, Top 5 song(s), and best voice are! 

ALSO- IF U DON'T MIND, COMMENT UR FAVE BROADWAY SHOWS IN GENERAL!

Mine:

*Character: Michael Mell

*Actor/Actress: Jason Tam & Stephanie Hsu

*Song(s): Michael In The Bathroom, Halloween, More Than Survive, A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into, & Loser, Geek, Or Whatever

*Best Voice: I DUNNO THERE ALL AMAZING! (this is stressfull so now this one is optional)

*Fave Broadway Shows: Hamilton (duh), BMC (duh duh), DEH, and Heathers