Chapter 9

THEO'S POV

We all agreed to meet outside of school at 8:15 to meet Alex and Eliza. We were all so worried.

Then, they were here.

Alex had his arm around Eliza's shoulders, and Eliza looked a little scared as she looked around the school constantly.

"ELIZA!" I yelled, excited to see her.

"THEO!" she yelled back, noticing we were there.  I run up to her, and we hugged, and I whispered something in her ear. "Eliza, meet me at our dorms when we have free period" I whispered, and she nodded her head. Everyone else when to talk to her, and soon classes were starting.

ELIZA'S POV

The first hours of classes went by. My friends were with me every step of the day, and I was very grateful. Then, I had free period.

I walked towards the dorms, and noticed the boys. I slipped passed them and made it to my dorm.

"Hey Theo!" I yelled, letting her know I was here.

"Hey Liza! I'm in my room!" I hear back. I make my way towards her room.

"Hey Liza. You wanna tell me what's happening with you? I want you to know you can trust me. You've just been... acting strange. Are you ok?" she asked, turning serious.

"Oh! Um... I... uh..." I responded, trying to say it, but my panic and worriedness couldn't get the words out. What would she think of me? Would she treat me differently?

But I can trust Theo. I know I can. Even if she doesn't like it.

I sat down on the bed. "Theo... I... I have... PTSD..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh my god! Eliza, I had no idea! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, giving me a hug. 

We talked for a while until I noticed when I had to get back on campus. We hugged and went our separate ways.

ALEX'S POV (ONCE AGAIN WHY NOT?!)

I met Eliza outside the lunchroom. She looked upset.

"Hey babe! How was morning classes?" I asked. 

"Good. I dodged the boys, which I think was a good start, I guess..." she answered.

"Well that's great! What else?" I asked again, figuring something was up. With out lives, something is always up.

"I had Mr. Adams last period. He... he was basically an ass today. He almost made me go to the front of the WHOLE CLASS to say why I was absent so much! And then when I was leaving, he called me to his desk and called me a sad excuse for a person" she responded, tearing up.

"Oh, Eliza... he is the sad excuse for a person. Don't let him get to you, and don't listen to him. Ignore him. Hey...don't cry...it's ok. I've got you" I said, putting my arms around her 

"T-thanks Alex. Love you."

"Love you too. Lets go."

We walked towards our usual table. 

"Alex, I'm scared" Eliza said

"You'll be fine, Liz. Just breath. Their not going to hate you" I said. We decided today would be the day to tell all our friends about Eliza's PTSD.

"But, Alex, what if..." she said again, starting to have a panic attack

"No. Eliza, this won't make them see you any differently. Your still the kind, generous, beautiful girl we all know. Breath. Just breath" I replied, calming her down. By now, I knew the best ways how to.

We make it to the table, and we sit down with them.

"So... guys..."

OOOO A CLIFHANGER!!! (I mean not really but close enough)

HOPE UR ENJOYING THIS!!!