Chapter 6

ALEX'S POV

Eliza walked out of her room 5-10 minutes later. Man, she looked beautiful. 

"Wow, hun, you look really beautiful!" I told her

"Thanks, Alex! Sorry it took so long, I had to put concealer on my bruise and cuts..." she said. But then, she started tearing up.

"Hey. Hey. Eliza, why are you crying? You look beautiful, honestly" I  said as I tried to comfort her.

"I-I don't know" she said. "I just can't stop thinking about that night..." she trailed off.

"Hey, its ok. That was almost 3-4 weeks ago, Liza. Trust me, it won't happen again. I promise" I said, and I truly meant it, too.  

She stopped crying. "O-ok. Your right. I'm fine" she responded.

"Well then, lets go! Were gonna miss the time we have to be there by!" I yelled, checking the time on my phone.

We got into the car, and drove 3-5 minutes to the movie theater. "C'mon!" I yelled to Eliza, as she ran behind me. We got snacks and popcorn and soda, and sat in the theater. 

Time flew by, and soon the movie was over.

"Wow! That was actually really good!" Eliza exclaimed. "Yeah?" I asked. "I thought so, too. What was your favorite part?". 

"Oh! Umm, I don't know! I liked the part where they're at the theater thing, and Mary Poppins and Jack were telling/singing/rapping those tales. The guy who played Jack can rap pretty fast, without acting like Drake with those... strange?... hand moves" she said.

"Cool. I liked the part when Mary Poppins appears in the sky out of nowhere, and she comes into the Banks' house and is like "I'm HEEEAAA!" I yelled, which made Eliza laugh. 

(A/N ~ MARY POPPINS RETERNS IS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE, I SUGGEST SEEING IT!)

"Now, we shall go out to dinner" I said in a British accent that made Eliza giggle more.

We walked to a restaurant and sat down at a table. We got food, and talked about stuff. When we finished, I paid the bill (I had to grab it from the waiter before Eliza did, and she was pissed), and we left. When we got in the car, I offered her to stay in my dorm. John left to go deal with his family, so it wouldn't be awkward. She said ok, and I gave her one of my sweatshirts and some sweat pants. We cuddled on my bed watching Fuller House, and I felt Eliza's body go limp. I look over and she's out. I put her under the blanket, turned off the TV, and went to sleep.

                                                                                     *  *  *

I have no idea how long I slept, but I woke up when I felt movement in the bed. I look over my shoulder and see Eliza twitching and moving constantly. "Eliza? Are you-". I was interrupted when I herd a small snort. It was ten I realized she was still sleeping. I was started to get concerned. "Eliza? Eliza, babe, wake up. Wake up" I said constantly, gently shaking her. I do that for a little less than a minute, when Eliza wakes up, but screams. Then she started to cry, and she curled herself into a ball and cried more.

"Elizabeth! Eliza are you ok? Did you have a nightmare? Do you want anything?" I quickly said, starting to panic. She just continued to cry, but soon she lifted her head up. I cupped her face in my hands and wiped away her tears. "Eliza? Are you ok?" I asked for what felt like the hundredth time. But this time, she replied, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"A-Alex. I had a-a-a dream, but, i-it was a n-nightmare. The b-boys again... I don't f-feel good, A-Alexander" she stuttered. "Oh, Eliza... do you want me to take you to the doctor's? Or the hospital?" I asked, scaring myself. "Uh, I d-dunno. I guess..." she replied, still a little shook. I gave her a quick hug and kiss, and started to walk out the door with her in my arms. I took her in the car and started driving. I was expecting her to fall asleep, because, I mean, it was like, 2 in the morning. But she didn't. She was wide awake, watching out the window cautiously.

"Eliza?" I asked. "Have you been having nightmares like this for a while?". "Um, y-yea, kinda. About 2 to 3 times a week." she responded, not moving a muscle. 

When we got to the hospital entrance, I helped Eliza walk into the hospital, I told the clerk, and waited for them to call us in. Eliza put her head in my lap, slightly crying, though trying to hide it. But I could tell.

"Elizabeth Schuyler?" I heard. Eliza picked her head up off my lap, and we followed the nurse. When we got to the room and the doctor came, she described everything. Then, the doctor said  they were going to give her some tests. I stayed by her side as long as I could (they wouldn't let me stay when they were giving her the 'tests'). 

The doctor came in the room. "Excuse me? What is your name again?" she asked me. "Alexander Hamilton" I responded. "And you are what to her?" she asked again. "Uh, I'm her boyfriend" I said, my brain flying with thoughts I didn't want in there.

"Ok, Mr.Hamilton, I am Doctor Charlotte Bridges. We have gotten results back from the tests, and unfortunately, there is something wrong" she stated. That statement hit me with multiple knives. 

"It seems your girlfriend suffers from PTSD, or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It seems she has been overly taunted by her past, and it is coming back as this. She will have to take her medication, which I will write a note for you to pick up at the pharmacy, once a week. I'm sorry, you two. You can leave when your ready, just take this with you. Have a nice evening and morning" she said, handing me the slip with the medicine forms. "T-thank you" I stuttered. "Y-you t-too". I look over at Eliza, tears pouring down her face.

"Hey. Eliza, look at me. Look at me. Everything is going to be ok. Don't be scared. It's o-ok." I said, chocking myself up. I too was starting to cry. "Ok? Everything is gonna be fine. Shhh, shhhhh". I said to her, rocking her back and forth in my arms. 

I tried to consul her the best I could, and I took her into my car. She sat there, silently crying to herself. I stopped at CVS to get the medicine, and grabbed some tubs of ice cream and some soda, and ran back to Eliza. 

"Hey," I said to her. "I got some soda and ice cream! We could watch a movie and have this stuff when we get home to make you feel better." I offered.

"O-ok Alex-x" she said to me, still shook.

When we got home, we did just that. We both fell asleep in each other's arms, knowing we could each find comfort in that. 

100 AND SOMETHING VIEWS?! WOW! I KNOW THAT ISN'T REALLY  A LOT, BUT FOR MY FIRST BOOK AND FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS, IT IS! I ALSO KNOW THIS IS LONG OVER DUE... SRY! I HAD WINTER BREAK, AND OTHER STUFF, SO I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE. SRY AGAIN!

BTW: SRY IF I DEPRESSED YOU GUYS. BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW... IT GETS WORSE

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Eliza