Chapter 16

ANGELICA'S POV

I've had enough of this shit. Sure, they're mad, but they can't just ignore us! We're trying to help! And I just want to see my little sister. I want to know what happened to her these past 3 weeks. Like, Alex yelled something about suicide. 

What if she tried it? 

What if she almost did,  but somebody helped her? 

What if she almost killed herself?

What if she wanted to kill herself?

I would never be the same. I  would be the one to blame, mostly. I would never live with myself. I would probably become depressed and kill myself. No joke, I just wouldn't have the will to live anymore, knowing that my sweet, thoughtful, generous sister would be gone, and I would be the one they all blame on it.

I heard there was a party tonight... Jake's Halloween party? "The biggest party of the fall?". I would normally go, but I'm just not in the mood. But Eliza might...

No. I can't do that. I'll end up embarrassing my sister more, and I don't want to do that

I hope she'll be ok there...

ALEX'S POV

"Eliza, are you sure  you wanna go to this party?" I asked. Since when does she go to parties?

"Yes, Alex I'm sure, and your coming. How do I look? Its bad, isn't it?" she insisted 

"No, Eliza, you look beautiful" I said, holding her by her waist. "Ready?"

"Yep!" she said, and we walked out of the dorm

                                                                                 *    *    *

It took us about a 5-10 minute walk to the party.

We were walking in, looking around (AT HOW LUCKY WE WERE TO BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW!) . Then I heard Eliza gasp and she turned around. I did too, because her gasp scared me.

"Oh my god! Heather, you scared me!" Eliza laughed. I did too.

"C'mon! The others are by the bar. You guys need a drink" HM said

"Yep!" Eliza said, and I looked at her in shock

"Wait... Eliza, your actually gonna drink?!"

"Yeah... whats a couple beers gonna do to you, right?" she said, and followed Heather M

"Ok..." I said, following after them

"Three beers, please!" HM said sweetly, and handed us our drinks when the bartender (really a high school student who wanted money) put them on the table.

"C'mon my partay people!" HC yelled through a crowd.

When HC and HD came into my view, I realized they were all matching. They all had a type of wings.

Heather Chandler's Costume

(except with high heels and no leggings)