Chapter 19

ALEX'S POV

"ELIZAA!" you could hear from a mile away. It was really just down the hall.

Eliza jumped and held on to my arm. We looked around, and saw the almighty mythic bitch storming up to us.

"Elizabeth! Where the fuck were you yesterday?!" she yelled

"I was out. I didn't know I was supposed to go with you guys yesterday" Eliza said

"I told Heather to tell you!" HC boomed, turning to HM.

"I told Heather to tell her!" HM said, and turned to HD

HD just shrugged and said "whoops".

I sighed. Why was Eliza friends with these girls again?

"Ugh! Well, you also left Jake's Halloween party! Why?!" she asked

I decided to speak up. "She was drunk, so I took her home"

"What do you think the point of a party is? To stay sober? Ha! Your funny. And stupid" she said to me (Kawaiipanda85 THIS IS YOU AND YOU KNOW IT!)

"Hey! Don't say that about him!" Eliza yelled. I was shocked. Since when does Eliza yell to the Heathers?! Especially Heather Chandler?!

"EXCUSE ME?! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, BITCH!" she yelled, and smacked Eliza straight in the face. She stumbled back and I caught her by the waist mid fall.

"We are THROUGH! You can be alone everyday! Nobody talks back to me! Be prepared for your life to end!" HC yelled, and soon they were out of view, down the hallway.

Eliza looked at me and I looked at her. I could see the fear in her eyes

"Liza, you ok?" I asked

"Um... yeah, I guess. You... you don't think she'd really kill me, do you?" she asked me

"Uh, I'm not trying to sound discouraging and scare you, but she seems like a person that would murder somebody" I said. I promised I'd always be truthful, even if it was good or bad.

"Great..." she muttered, and I helped her upright.

I took her hand and brought her into the courtyard. I dragged her to where we were alone.

"...Alex?"

"Eliza, look, we're alone. Say what's on your mind" I said to her

"Wow... um, ok..." she started. "Well, I- I uh..."

"Liza, it's ok. It's not like I would laugh or make fun of you. I'm here to help you" I encouraged, rubbing her shoulders.

She smiled "Thanks, Lex."

"Anytime" I said

"I'm scared Heather might actually kill me" she said, fear in her voice

"Hey, if she does come near you like that, I will beat the shit out of her for you" I said, laughing a bit

"Then the other two would kill you" she argued

"Fineeee" I whined. "You'll be fine"

"Alexander... I don't know what to do. I miss our old friends, but I don't know if I should forgive them!" Eliza exclaimed, tearing up.

I hugged her, tight. "Hey... don't cry. It's ok...shh" I comforted

"But...but... I just want my friends back! I want my sisters!" she choked out, tears flowing down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug, and rocked her back and forth as I let her cry in my chest. She stayed there for a couple of minutes, crying her eyes out. As she was crying, I heard the slight crunch of leaves getting louder and louder.

"Hey" a familiar voice said, quietly. We turned around, and Eliza went stiff when she saw who it was

Angelica

"Eliza...I just wanted to say I'm-" Angelica started, but was interrupted with Eliza pouncing on her, hugging her and crying into her shoulder. Angelica looked at me, shocked. I just shrugged. She smiled and hugged her younger sister back.

"Angie... I'm sorry for being a bitch. I shouldn't be mad..." Eliza sniffled

"No, Liza, I kept the secret from you. It was my fault. Not yours" Angelica said, rubbing her sister's back. "Have you heard from Lafayette recently?"

"Y-yeah. He's doing better" Eliza sniffled and smiled.

I walked over to both of them. "Hey, Eliza, do you want to tell Angie what's bothering you? I'm sure she'll love the consequence" I said softly, but I smirked at Angelica at the end. She looked VERY confused

"Um... Angelica... Heather Chandler is going to kill me"