Chapter 17

ELIZA'S POV

"Ughhhhhh" I moaned as I woke up. "Where... how...?" I mumbled, my head pounding and my vision a little blurry. When I realized I was in my dorm, I figured Alexander would be here. Right? It's a reasonable guess. But the dorm was empty. I stumbled into the kitchen yelling "ALEEEX!!!". Then I saw a note and a couple of pills on the counter. I read it.

Dear Eliza,

If you wake up to me not being here, I'm sorry. I went out to get some coffee and other stuff that might help your hangover. The pills on the table are painkillers for your headache that I guarantee you have. I'll hopefully be back soon, it depends when you read this. Just relax and I'll be home sooner or later to help you out.

                                                                                                                                                                                       Love, 

                                                                                                                                                                       Alexander❤

I sighed and groaned louder. A hangover? How? I didn't have that much to drink... ooooorrrrrr maaaaybe I did... whoops!

I took the painkillers and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on to one of my favorite shows, A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I mean I know a lot of kids watch it, but it's just so good! Plus I love Neil Patrick Harris. I mean, come on. Who doesn't?

About 10 minutes later, Alex walks in.

"Hey, Liza. You feeling ok?" he asked, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yep. Perfect. I have the worse headache, I can't remember what the fuck happened last night, I almost finished one of my favorite shows, AND I am really craving bubble tea for some strange reason!" I wined.

"STILL?!" Alex yelled, and started laughing

"STILL WHAT ALEX!!!" I yelled back, starting to get annoyed.

"It's just-" he started, wiping the tears from his eyes, "- when you were drunk last night, you were literally begging me to get you bubble tea at 12:00 in the morning" he chuckled.

"Really?" I asked, starting to laugh a bit too. "What was I like when I was drunk?"

"Well... you are very... happy. When I found you, you squealed a lot and were laughing. But then you cursed a lot when you were mad" Alex explained

"Ha! I wish I could see that" I said, shocked at my other personality I never knew I had.

"I should've taken a video, I know, but we had to leave early and I forgot..." he started, but trailed off.

"Why did we leave early? Was I to drunk?" I laughed, but Alex started to have a serious expression on

"Alex? What's wrong? What happened?" I asked, concerned

"Well... we left early because... well..." he started uneasily

"Alex you can tell me" I said, rubbing my hand on his shoulder

"Ok. Well, I found you yelling at some guy, and he, um, took you to where no one was and he almost..."

"Oh my god... what happened?"

"Well, I followed you guys when I heard you yelling, and when he started to touch you, and ran in and knocked him out" Alex explained

"Woah... t-thanks, Alex" I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. What would've happened if my Alexander didn't find me? I shuddered