Hope.

Authors note:

HOLY SHIZ NITS. IM SO SORRY. IVE BEEN SO BUSY I CANT. I CANT EVEN SAY HOW SORRY ;-; ITS BEEN MONTHS OH GOD. OH GOD IM SOSSO SORRY. LOTS OF SHIZ HAPPENED OH MY. I figured y'all deserved a longer chapter for the wait.

_________________________________________

Clara's POV,

That's it. We've both been spacing incredibly as of late. I mean. This is getting quite redundant.

I'm going to find out what's in that timelords mind if it kills me.

Doctors POV,

That's it she's staring at me again, and I know what she's thinking but if she finds out I can turn her into a timelord to be with me.. She'll surely except but it's much to dangerous, I cannot see her in that kind of pain. It will all happen eventually.

_________________________________________

The doctor then jumped readily to his feet knowing they both needed a good distraction, he fumbled his way over to the TARDIS console and spun the spinny thingy twice around whooping in absolute joy at the small sounds the tardis uttered.

Clara looked up with a bemused expression on her face, "just what do you think you're up to doctor?"

"Oh just, saving the world per usual. Trying to get us to this cute little beach planet. But I'm sure trouble will find us"

Clara bashfully looked at the ground "beach planet?"

"But I haven't any swimwear."

"Oh don't worry the tardis circuit will automatically place you in something...suitable..get it because it's a swim SUIT"

Clara shook her head in disbelief at the man, no, timelord infront of her, she found herself unable to hold back giggles at his adorable childesness..

Wait..adorable? She wasn't supposed to be thinking that..

Not much later the TARDIS arrived at the planet of moondonian, the lunar water planet.

The next second Clara found her self in a black bikini which was very snug fitting..

She was so caught up in herself she didn't notice the doctor and stumbled right into his arms and found herself pushed against his bear chest as he was also in swim attire.

She blushed and quickly stepped aside completely struck with embarrassment.

The doctor then held out a hand opening the doors, as she took his hand he yelled Geronimo and jumped straight into the water of a tidal pool pulling a very distraught Clara behind him.

_________________________________________

authors note: update soon, promise :3