Oceananic Hellfire.

Next part! :D wooowhoooo! Thanks for sticking with me guys. :) honestly really appreciate it. Also that ep last night though o.o
-----------------------

Clara took a deep breath as she ran her hands over the cool surface below her.
"Wait? Breath?" She thought to herself.

"But the sand?"
Clara looked up and choked on her own breath as her eyes were met with a mountain was cascade of sand.

"How..odd?" Clara questioned. But it wasn't odd not really, she was far to used to this sort of thing by now.
Different planets work in strange ways.

What really was odd though was what clara was standing in. A submarine. A World War One submarine. From earth. What even?

Deciding to fore go those odd facts Clara frantically remembered that the doctor, her doctor was no longer attached to her at the hand.  He wouldn't just wander off without her would he?
Oh wait, of course he would.
Clara shook her head coming to the conclusion that he had either wandered off somewhere or was kidnapped.

Either way she was going to have to save him. Either from himself or some absurd alien that had surly left the submarine here.

As it so happened the doctor was in no apparently danger and was currently wandering aimlessly around the horrifically sized sub humming to himself.

The sole reason for not bringing Clara is he honestly felt no need to alarm her. He didn't go very far.
------

Clara crept up the submarine looking for her doctor worried expression etched on her face.

And then she saw him. Well, heard him. 

"SAND. BREATHING SAND. SAND ABLE TO CONSTRUCT A SUBMARINE FROM THE PLANET EARTH. FANTASTIC. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Wait. WAIT ONE MOMENT.  LIVING SAND. NO, NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. GENETICALLY MODIFIED SAND. OH YES."

At this point Clara was no longer able to contain her laugher.

The Doctor smirked at her giggles finally noticing she was present before his face to a more serious expression.

"No Clara. My Clara, genetically modified sand that pulls people in. Danger. Oceanic hellfire. Who's controlling it. Who?" It was then they heard a loud crash as gas filled the room both of them shocked expressions as they slowly slipped into a sleep filled coma state.