0.8

"Yay you got me bubble tea!"

Renjun skipped towards the front door and snatched the plastic bag out of Eunhye's hand. He peeked into the bag excitedly, but then his smile fell and he pouted.

"You drank half of my bubble tea."

Eunhye only smirked and stuck her tongue out childishly. The rest of the boys looked up from their phones and gave small waves and smiles.

"Sis? What are you doing here?"

Jisung stepped out of the bathroom and narrowed his eyes at his sister.

"You're not here to drag me home, right?"

Eunhye only chuckled and shook her head. She plopped herself on the couch.

"I'm here because Renjun wanted some bubble tea."

"No she's here because-"

Eunhye glared at Renjun to shut up as Jaemin eyed the two of them.

"Since when did the two of you become so close?"

"Since Renjun slid into my dms like a snake."

"Was he tryna hit on you?"

Jeno teased as a bright red tinted Renjun's cheeks. He slapped the back of Jeno's head.

"Oh, hi Eunhye!"

Eunhye turned to the voice as a blush crept onto her face. It was none other than her crush, Mark Lee. Renjun wiggled his eyebrows and coughed loudly. Eunhye only rolled her eyes and glared at Renjun.

"I'm actually expecting someone else too but I don't know if she's still coming since all of you decided to crash here all of a sudden."

Mark rubbed his temples and sighed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang as Mark's face lit up.

"I think that's her!"

Mark opened the door as a petite girl entered the house, she had a sweet smile plastered on her face as she gave Mark a peck on the cheek.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Han Chaewon."

Eunhye and Renjun's jaw dropped as the rest just smiled and welcomed her. Renjun could tell that Eunhye was sad. He could see through her smile and her welcomes to Chaewon.

"Eunhye..."

Renjun started, but stopped when Eunhye shot him a look that said "I'm okay" but he knew she wasn't, he could tell from her forced smile and the way she quietened down.

"I- I'll get going now. Come back on time, Jisung."

Eunhye hopped off the couch and smiled. Renjun was worried for her so he decided to follow her.

"I'll get going too."

Renjun said before catching up with Eunhye.