1.6

yellowrenjun
I'm gonna go buy some
cotton candy

yellowrenjun
Meet me at the cotton candy stall once you come out of the toilet okay?

eunhyena
Okay

Eunhye exited the toilet and looked around, trying to locate then cotton candy stall, when a person dressed in all black approached her.

"Eunhye?"

Eunhye spun around and gasped, her lips curving into a smile.

"Hyebin! I didn't expect you to be here."

Hyebin returned the smile, the corners of her eyes crinkling. Passersby stared at her like she was a gem, well Eunhye had to admit, Hyebin was as beautiful as a gem.

"I came because Jisung told me renjun was here with you."

As Eunhye processed her words, she narrowed her eyes at her best friend.

"Wait, do you like Renjun?"

"Took you long enough to find out."

Eunhye gasped and bounced up and down excitedly, the mere thought of her best friends getting together made her ecstatic.

Eunhye grabbed Hyebin's hand and dragged her to the cotton candy stall. Hyebin was confused at first, but a she instantly understood what Eunhye was doing when she saw the familiar red-haired boy, paying for two sticks of cotton candy.

"Yo Huang Renjun!"

Eunhye smacked the back of Renjun's head as he turned around with a pout on his face. But when he saw Hyebin, his pout turned into a smile and greeted her with a bow.

"H-Hey Renjun."

Hyebin greeted him back shyly, a coral red tinting her cheeks, her eyes looking everywhere except for Renjun.

Renjun passed the cotton candy to Eunhye as she thanked him and started pulling out wisps of the pink goodness and stuffing it in her mouth.

"R-Renjun, I n-need to tell y-you something."

Renjun shifted his attention from Eunhye to Hyebin and raised an eyebrow.

"I like you."

Hyebin mumbled softly, but her words didn't go unnoticed by both Eunhye and Renjun.

As Eunhye was squealing on the inside, waiting for Renjun to accept her best friend's confession, Renjun bit his lips and hung his head. He scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry Hyebin, but I like someone else."