epilogue ; 2.3

Eunhye couldn't see anything.

Everything was pitch black, as if she had been blindfolded. Her back ached as if she had done back workouts for an entire week. She pried her eyes open with much effort and immediately regretted it as she squinted from the glaring lights.

"Dr Shin she's awake!"

She heard a voice saying as footsteps followed shortly after.

Am I at a hospital?

She looked around, trying to take in her surroundings. It looked exactly like a hospital. People dressed in white uniforms walked around, pushing carts and holding clipboards. Except, it seemed a little odd.

Everyone seemed to be glowing in a way, and the fact that there was a doctor treating a patient's wings didn't make the situation anymore normal.

I thought humans weren't allowed in hospitals for supernatural creatures?

A lady, who Eunhye assumed was "Dr Shin", came into her sight and gave Eunhye a sweet smile.

"I know you may be wondering, 'where am I? What happened?' but don't worry, you're in heaven!"

Eunhye's eyes widened five times it's original size and suddenly, the lamp on her bedside table crashed onto the ground that was made of a material Eunhye coukndt regconise. Her eyes darted to the lamp and from the corner of her eyes, she spotted a huge, whit feather wing.

If it wasn't for the hand she clasped around her mouth, she would have shrieked till the windows shattered.

Dr Shin only chuckled and put her hands on Eunhye's shoulder. She flashed a genuine smile.

"Congrats Park Eunhye, you're officially a citizen of heaven, an angel."

━━━━━━━━━━
If I do decide to
make a sequel, I
start it off from
this chapter.

But if I don't
plan to write a
sequel, this will
just remain as it
is

Thank you for reading! Ilysm