2.0

"Where's Injoon now?"

Renjun's father asked over the phone. There was rustling coming from the other end of the line.

"His highness is at a cafe with the girl. I think he has gone inside the cafe and left the girl outside."

Renjun's father smirked and cackled. He had an evil glint in his eyes.

"Its time."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The light green haired man hung up and shoved his phone into his pocket. He wore his bucket hat and walked out into the sunlight, he wear a mask to conceal his facial features.

He walked towards Eunhye and pulled out a chair and sat opposite her.

Eunhye looked up from her phone.

"I'm sorry but my friend is sitting there."

"I'll go when he comes back, I just need a rest."

The man said as Eunhye nodded, finding nothing suspicious about him. He took out a box of candy and popped one into his mouth, then he slid it over to Eunhye.

"Want one?"

Eunhye looked up from her phone. The candies looked like tic tacs to her, and she thought it was just a kind gesture. She smiled and thanked him before popping one of the small candies into her mouth.

Then all of a sudden, the words on her phone screen grew blurry and her head started spinning. Her face was flushed, and then she passed out on the table.

The man smirked to himself. As he saw Renjun's back facing him through the glass window, he picked Eunhye up and placed her over his shoulder.

He looked back as his eyes met Renjun's. He grinned devishly from under his mask and gave Renjun a small salute. Then, he sprinted and vanish before Renjun could even exit the cafe to chase after him.

However, Renjun did notice something, and he was taken aback by it.

At the back of the man's leather jacket, was a very familiar logo, one he had seen too many times because of his father.

Stray kids.