2.1

The burning hot coffee spilled onto Renjun's hand when he squeezed the cup in fury. He knew he didn't have anymore time to waste.

"That motherfucker."

He dropped the cup and as fast as his vampire legs could carry him, he ran towards his house and arrived at the door in no time. Without knocking or pressing the doorbell or any of that courtesy shit, he kicked down the door to see no one in the living room.

He grit his teeth and stormed towards his dad's office.

There Eunhye was, body in a sitting position as her wrists were tied behind her and ankles were tied together. There was a cloth tied tightly around her mouth, but her eyelids were shut.

"Eun-"

He felt a cold and sharp object press into his neck. The bracelet on the person's wrist made it clear to Renjun who it was.

"So it's not just Bang Chan, but all of you too huh, Hwang Hyunjin."

Renjun swung his arm as his elbow collided with Hyunjin's stomach. As Hyunjin stumbled backwards, the tip of his knife sliced a small wound onto Renjun's neck, it stung like hell, but he had no time to be stressing over a small injury.

He swiftly walked towards Eunhye, but just before his hand could untie the ropes around her wrist, he felt a sharp object press into his waist. It pierced through his jacket, then his shirt, then his skin and flesh, all in one swift motion.

The object was pulled out as fast as it was pierced in, Renjun clutched his side and noticed the amount of blood that had stained his hands. The pain was unbearable as he stumbled and fell onto the ground.

At that moment, Eunhye slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by a scene she wouldn't never expected. Her eyes widened ten times its normal size as she tried to scream, but only muffled and incoherent words could be heard because of the cloth.

The door swung open, revealing Renjun's father and the rest of stray kids behind him. He smirked and walked over to Renjun, he balled a fistful of his hair and lifted his head up, leaning down closer to him.

"Guess you've lost, just like how I would've predicted."

Renjun's father paused, the smirk never leaving his face.

"With that said,"

He snapped as Felix kicked Renjun into a sitting position.

"Sit back, relax, and watch the show."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
yikes next chapter
will be the last