1.1

Renjun's father burst out laughing. He clutched his stomach from laughing too much.

"Nice joke there, renjun."

"No I'm serious, I don't want to hurt Eunhye."

Renjun's father stopped and glared at Renjun. He took a step closer to Renjun, but he kept rooted to the ground, to afraid to run away.

"Don't tell me, you've grown attached to that girl?"

Renjun's silence enraged his father and before he knew it, his cheek stung and a red hand mark could be seen.

"If only you could smell her blood, you'd be eager to sink your fangs into her skin. Curse your half human senses."

His father smirked and leaned down so that he was at eye level with Renjun.

"But don't worry my dear child, I won't forget to share some of her blood with you too."

Renjun's eyes grew wide, the thought of tasting his best friend's blood made him feel disgusted.

His father gave him a smile.

"Don't worry son, since you don't want to do it. I shall not force you. I'll just get someone else to do it-"

"Please don't!"

Renjun held his father's arm and pleaded. His father shoved him away and glared at him.

"Why not we do this, I send someone to go after her, and you try your best to protect her. So if she really does end up in my hands, it will be all your fault."

Then, he left the room, with a huge burden resting on his son's shoulder.

Renjun clenched his fist.

I won't let him touch Eunhye. Even if I have to snap his fucking neck.