1.5

By noon, both Renjun and Eunhye were already awake and ready to go out. The two had planned to go to the amusement park somewhere out of town.

"Get your ass off that couch and let's go!"

Renjun grabbed Eunhye's arm and pulled her up, dragging her to the door. A huge smile was plastered on Renjun's face, it was obvious that he was excited and it made Eunhye smile.

"Remember to stick close to me at all times, okay?"

Renjun slung his arm over Eunhye's shoulder as she chuckled in reply.

"I'm eighteen, I can take care of myself!"

Renjun muttered something under his breath but it was too soft for Eunhye's ears. She hummed and raised an eyebrow, but Renjun only shook his head and smiled.

As the two waited for the train to pull into the station, Renjun noticed someone. That person was dressed all black, with a mask and a hat too. He looked very suspicious, but Renjun thought that it could be another emo teen.

However, his gaze was familiar, cold but familiar, and the green bits of hair sticking out from under his hat reminded him of someone.

Chenle?

He was about to call out to him, but the train pulled into the station and he was dragged onboard by Eunhye before he could say anything.

The man who he assume was Chenle boarded the train too, he had a hand shoved in his pocket and the other was holding his phone. The way he acted was totally different from Chenle, so Renjun concluded that it wasn't him.

The two chatted all the way until it was their stop and got off the train together. The train station was packed with tourists and families, it was hard to move around. People were shoving each other, trying to get around the place.

"R-Renjun?"

Eunhye looked around, but all she could see was unfamiliar faces. Her heart rate quicken and her eyes widened. Tears stung her eyes.

A hand engulfed hers, making her jump from the contact. She spun around.

"Eun- yo why're you crying?"

Renjun wrapped his arms around the crying girl and stroked her hair comfortingly.

"I was helping a tourist with directions, sorry for leaving you so abruptly."

Eunhye nodded understandingly and wiped away her tears. She sniffled and grabbed Renjun's hand tightly.

It was the day where Renjun found out Eunhye had Athazagoraphobia ; the fear of abandonment.

It was also the day he promised himself never to leave Eunhye's side.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
My creative juices
are running out pls
heLP