2.2

With much effort, Eunhye managed to slide the cloth off her mouth with her teeth and tongue. She screamed at the sight of her injured best friend as tears started welling up in her eyes.

She squeezed her eyes shut, wanting to believe this was all a nightmare, a gruesome nightmare and that everything would go back to normal when she woke up. She'd get a text from Renjun, she'd go to the arcade with him, everything would be normal. But no, what she was experiencing was reality, harsh reality.

She felt a rough hand yank her up as she went into a standing position. Hse glared at Renjun's father through the layer of tears as he laughed, exposing his fangs. Eunhye wasn't fazed, after all she had spotted Renjun's fangs more than once, so she had already found out that he was a vampire.

Woojin came and kicked the back of her knees as Eunhye lost her balance and fell onto her knees in front of Renjun's father.

"Any last words?"

Was all he said as Eunhye glanced at her best friend. The sight of him ckutchg his waist with blood stained hands made her heart ache.

"You drink my blood, you treat Renjun's wounds, okay?"

Renjun's father raised an eyebrow and smirked. He nodded and instructed Jeongin to treat Renjun's wounds.

As soon as Eunhye saw Jeongin take out his first aid kit and start to treat Renjun, she heaved a sigh of relief.

A sweet aroma wafted into the vampire's, it was obvious it was someone's blood. His eyes scanned Eunhye's body and found a small wound on her wrist from the friction of the rope. It was sweet, sweeter than an average human's. Even Renjun could smell it despite his half human senses.

Renjun's father couldn't resist the temptation anymore. The mere thought of having a taste of her sweet blood made him grin. In one swift motion, he leaned down and sunk his fangs into the skin of her neck. She screamed in pain.

The way her tears cascaded down her cheeks made his heart ache. The way the loud sobs left her mouth made his eyes sting.

The fact that he was the cause of it made him feel like a thousand knives had pierced him.

It was a pain like no other. He knew he would never forgive himself for letting his father hurt Eunhye.

He watched as her skin grow pale and her body shrunk in size. The scene was too much for Renjun. He squeezed his eyes shut as his tears streamed down his cheeks. The pain from his wound was nothing compared to the pain he was feeling.

Eunhye's body fell lifeless,

and Renjun's heart shattered.

━━━━━━━━━━

THE END.

━━━━━━━━━━

yikes its finally the
end oof I really enjoyed
writing this story even
though I didn't plan it well.

i might do a sequel but no
promises because I've got
cinderella's jaemin to work
on sigh

anyways if you've read this
far, thank you so much for
supporting! Ilyall