Chapter Four

The Next Week

"Good morning Rosette." A familiar voice greeted me from behind. "Jaebeom, nice to see you today. How have your week been?" It's officially has been a week since their arrival here at Millineum. "Great, everyone is kind here." I nodded, it's true everyone here gets along pretty smoothly. Except when there's a conflict with release dates and studio hours. "That's good, you're enjoying yourself. Is the rest of the guys here?" He shook his head. "Steve Aoki wants a meeting with us for 10." I nodded my head understanding the situation. "Are you guys busy later?" He thought for a moment, "we have dance rehearsal tomorrow so I think we're free" a smile grew on my face as I thought of a nice gesture. "Here, take my number. I would love to take y'all to this restaurant tonight, do you mind?" A smile grew on his face and he shook his head. "Meet me here in the parking lot at seven, I'll be your tour guide throughout the night" I giggled as tipping my fake hat. "Thank you, they will appreciate this." I nodded "it's no problem, I'd love to become friends with all of you because it's really hard to choose friends in this industry." His smile never dropped as he just looked at me with his dark eyes. He cleared his throat as he looked down with a blush "I should get going, I'll see you tonight." I nodded and watched as he walked away. "Oh, formal or casual?" I thought for a moment. "In between" he nodded and continued in with his day.

My husband finally entered the building and he greeted everyone except me. Which is normal by now, he says that he will not mix business with pleasure which I understand but he can at least give a greeting, have a good day or I love you. A sigh left my lips as he ignored my presence, "I still can't believe you married that dick." Ariana popped up behind me. "Ari, stop. That's my husband." She rolled her eyes as she waved off her assistant after small talk. "How have you been love?" I smiled "good, I mean my album is soon done and his attitude has improved so..." She chuckled. "That's improvement?" Shaking my head, I looked at the direction he walked. "If you only knew how much of an improvement that is." She turned to me fully. "That bitch ain't hitting you right?" In a swift movement I turned to her. "Of course not!! I mean apart from in bed b--" she squealed. "to much information!!" I laughed as we began walking. "Anyways business speaking, since the song is complete do you want to start recording today? I have until six." She nodded. "Yeah, I came in to glance over the lyric sheet anyways." A smile grew on my face. "Meet me in studio A, I'm going to sign some paperwork and we'll start" she nodded and made her way into the studio as I made my way into my husband office. "Hey, I came to sign some of the release forms." He nodded and pointed to the papers on the corner of his desk. I picked them up and read it but paused my actions as I went to sign. "Anthony, I can't agree with this." He glared at me. "what? there is nothing there to disagree with" He spoke passing my concern, I scoffed softly. "You know that I can't release those photos while I'm on this tv show!! It'll cause the production to be cancelled" I argued but he didn't seemed to care. "It'll cause controversy. Controversy leads to attention, attention leads to views and views on the show will lead to the downloads and buying of the soundtrack made by you!" I glared at him, "controversies also leads to damaging my name! The name I built for the past decade!" He caressed his temple in annoyance. "Rosette sign the papers." I shook my head. "No" he bit his lips and stood up to intimidate me. "Sign the fucking papers Rosette." My eyes burned as I felt the tears approaching. "No, Anthony. You know how hard I've work for my name--my brand and you know this stunt have such a high chance on ruining that! Look at me, look at my point of view!" Laughing at my emotions, he slammed my photos on the table. "Then you should've never took them baby girl." The nude photoshoot was way out of my comfort zone, I was pressured to do it but I could've still rejected. The tears burned my eyes as I stormed out of his office. "Fuck you, Anthony." I grumbled and made my way up to the studio.

"fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!" I yelled repeatedly to myself as I approached the door of the studio. "Woah woah....who you about to kill?" I shook my head, "let's just get this song done..I wanna get out of this building before I actually commit murder." She chuckled "told you he was a dick." "ARIANA!!" "OKAY!!"