Chapter Eleven

Authors POV

"HAPPY BIRTH WEEK!" Ariana yelled as she greeted her best friend. Rosette laughed joyfully as her hand became filled with gifts. "Thanks ari." She hugged her best friend and her eyes caught Anthony.

She cleared her throat and instructed her assistant to carry the gifts into her studio office.

She ignored the male and was greeted by other staffs and entertainers. Jaebeom and jinyoung appeared and immediately approached her when she was caught in their sight.

"Hey, noona" jaebeom whispered in her ears as her husband looked on. He ignored the deathly glare as he smirked to himself. However, that smirk didn't went unnoticed by Anthony.

_____________break______________

Rosette sat in her rented apartment as she heard the sound of her doorbell go off.

"Who is it!" She yelled with silence as a response. She looked in her hallway camera and saw flowers that sat before her door.

She opened her door cautiously and picked up the boutique of rose. Closing the door, she began reading the card.

[A beautiful boutique for a beautiful lady. Enjoy your birth week my love.]

A blush burned her brown skin as she sniffed the red tinted roses. Her mind went straight to the culprit and went to call him but remembered they are in studio sessions. "Thank you." She whispered to herself.

Time skip

Rosette received flowers all week, due to got7's traveling schedules she assumed jaebeom sent her them all by finding out from ariana's large mouth of her birth week events that leads up to her birthday.

Today, she finally turns 31. The milestone she has waited on for
the past month. Her phone blew up with messages from family, friends and fans.

She was also gifted with a birthday video from her lover. Jaebeom placed a wide smile on her face as she watched the video on replay before getting dressed.

"Happy birthday jayiga!!!" Jaebum screamed and the boys whom sent her individual texts mocked him. "I hope you enjoy your day, I have a surprise for you at midnight since I know ariana is going to treat you all night. I'll call you back then alright. Bye!" He kissed the screen before it went black.

Rose got dressed for her brunch date with Ariana but she got a text from some colleagues to meet her for dinner tonight.

___________break_________

She got dressed in a red dress that she bought with some diamond accessories as she saw the fancy restaurant they sent her the location too.

She arrived and got seated at a booth isolated from the rest of the diners. She sat confused but got angered as she saw the male that appeared before her.

She went to leave but he stopped her. "Please wait." He spoke softly as he held her wrist. "Its your birthday, this is normal for us." She scoffed "there isn't an us anymore Anthony." He shook his head. "Were not divorce. We can still--" he stopped himself and exhaled.

"Let's just have dinner. My treat to you for your birthday." She sigh and sat back down as she looked at the menu. "I ordered appetizers for us but you can decide on your meal." She chuckled. "I have a decision now, wow." She spoke sarcastically. "I'm sorry...I am genuinely sorry rosette."

She looked at the male then back at the menu before the appetizers he ordered arrived. She gawked at the quesadillas, coconut shrimp, poutine, and wings. All of her favorites in on sitting "oh my gosh" she mentally drooled but tried not to show her effect.

He let out a laugh as he saw her gaze. "I know you love them so I ordered it."

"Would you like to order now." He nodded and looked at rose. "Ladies first." She pointed at her choice as she spoke. "Can I have the smoked salmon with the veggies along with the shrimp-chicken combo fettuccine." She looked at him ready for his insulting comments about her eating too much. "I'll have the smoked salmon and veggies as well thank you."

She sat back as the waiter removed the menus from their table. She was taken back when there wasn't any snarky comment.

They ate in silence

It wasn't awkward but it also wasn't comfortable.

As dinner ended he walked her to her car and they stood there in silence. "This can't just be because of my birthday. What are looking for Anthony."

He stared into her eyes as he rebuttled. "I'm looking for my wife." She sigh and he bit his lip. "I miss you." She shook her head. "Don't do that. Anthony, you broke so much promises. You hurt me so many times and you expect me to forgive you because of all of this?" She motion to the fancy restuarant and beautiful scenery.

"You just drop me like that ay? You saw that new asian guy and had your mind already made up." He argued and she laughed.

"He can do something as simple as send me a text everyday and that would make me happier than this."