Chapter Eight

"Hey guys" I smiled as I entered the studio of the guys. One by one I greeted them with a hug and took a seat on the sofa. "Nice beat" I smiled as mark bid his thank yous. Jaebeom sat beside me with a cheeky smile. "Noona, I missed you" I laughed at his purity, "awe, thank you." Once again his hand found my knee and it slowly trailed up to my thigh. It paused and his thumb caress it so sensually. I look at him and he was focus on his phone. "Jaebeom.." I whispered as an unexpected rasp escaped my lips as well. "Can I talk to you?" He questioned me and I nodded.

Leading me out of the studio and into my empty space, I questioned him. "What did you--" his lips stopped my talking and I pulled away quickly. "Jaebeom, my husband!" I screamed and he flinch away.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. You weren't saying anything and i-i thought.." he rambled and I just stared at him as my lips tingled from the connection that was lost.

Shutting him up, I kissed him. "Noona.." he breathed out as I kissed down his neck. The mixture of my lust, anger and frustration was being revealed but I didn't care. "Is the door locked?" He nodded and I smiled, "naughty boy." He laid me on the couch and slowed down the hungry, fast moving kiss. The dim lights and his uneven breathing aroused me more as he removed my clothing. "Are you sure, noona?"

My mind raced back to Anthony but it only gave me more energy to go on. "Yeah, take me" I whispered and he entered me slowly sending me into oblivion.

______________break______________

The sweat that dripped down his body was felt on my skin as he trembled from his climax. His groans gave me satisfaction as he released on my stomach. "Oh my God" I caress his face and kissed down his neck. "If you knew how long I've fantasized about this." I chuckled and he grabbed couple of my napkins to clean me up. As we put on our clothes he paused as he heard my voice. "We're getting a divorce.." I whispered. "I'm going to break the news to him....tonight' I spoke out and sat up. Looking at my watch i stood up, "I'll call you later.." kissing his cheek, I left the studio and building. As I entered my car I opened the glove compartment and opened the envelope that holds the future of my marriage.