Chapter Six

The following week at work, I completed my verses for the song between Ari and I before making my way to get a drink. The same time I watched as the boys came in from their meeting and interviews. "Goodnight boys, how was your day" yugyeom collapsed in my arms in a whine. "Noona, we're tired" I chuckled and hugged him before letting go. "Y'all need to get some rest." They nodded. "we have dance rehearsals now, sadly. You should come watch" Jackson invited me and they nodded. "Just this once, please noona." I heard jaebeom behind me, I frightened myself as a tremble went down my spine. I turned to him and slightly admired him. "O-ok" I suddenly stuttered before looking away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, I gasp as the pleasant tingles was felt once again. Guilt consumed my spirit as I remembered that this feelings should only belong to my husband.

_____________Break_______________

He groaned as the sweat dripped down his neck. His neck was so perfect and I couldn't help but admire his body from his head to toes. Looking up into the mirror, a smirk was on his lips. Shit, he caught me staring! I looked down and he purposely came towards me to go into his bag for his towel. Peaking up, his abs showed through his white shirt causing my breath to hitch. What this boy doing to me! "Noona..." His husky breathless voice called out to me. "How was it?" Clearing my throat, I spoke. "Great, it was great." He laughed and kneeled down before me while tracing circles on my exposed knee and trailing his hand down my moisturized legs. "you have pretty legs, noona." I looked at the others who seems not to notice what's happening. "Jae-jaebeom..." As he stood up and stared down at me, I whimpered under him and he knew it because he gave me a pleased look.

I'm not supposed to feel this way. I'm not supposed to be aroused, why am I so aroused by such simple actions. This feeling should only be for my husband, "why are you whimpering noona." I look at our position in the mirror as the boys talk amongst themselves. My mouth widened in pleasure as his lips traced my neck and suddenly found my sweet spot. My head fell back and I clenched my thighs for friction. "Jaebeom!" He pulled back quickly and I gathered myself trying to calm down but to my demise, the feeling refused to go away.  My heart is racing, my body began throbbing and aching for his touch.

"You have a husband! You have never cheated throughout the years, don't do so now!" Half of my conscience tried convincing while the other half did the complete opposite. "Anthony cheated many times before, you took him back. You can do it, give him a taste of his own medicine." However, the first conscience returned. "Yeah, but that's before y'all made those vows! He haven't since, he promised. Don't do it!"  My phone rang off and showed Anthony's name. I sigh and touched my neck and looked at the male who is now speaking among his friends and group. I stood up and politely interrupted them to dismiss myself. "Hey, I need to get going. We'll catch up later?" I smiled and they nodded, jaebeom came up to me and kissed my cheek. He let his lips linger there for a while before backing away. "Talk to you later, noona." I blushed and fixed my purse on my shoulder then left.

_____________________________________

Entering my house, I was met with silence. "He probably ain't reach yet." I mumbled to myself. Slowly removing my shoes, I went into the kitchen and looked into the refrigerator. "I need to go shopping." Sighing softly, I took out some leftovers to warm up. My phone dinged and I checked it to see messages and memes from jaebeom. A smile grew on my face as I ate and replied. "why you smiling so big." Anthony's voice came into view. "Nothing" I immediately dropped my smile and finished ate. "I left you some in the fridge." I commented as I watched the show that was on. He paused "baby, you know I love you right." I freezed my actions and turned to him. "Y-yeah.." I hesitantly spoke and he sat besides me with small kisses on my face. "I love you, I love you... I love you so much." I looked at him then questioned his actions. "why are you suddenly acting like this?" His face dropped. "Shit, I can't even show my wife some love."

He stood up and I stopped him. "Sorry,  it's just--you know." I couldn't form a sentence and he just stood there. "I haven't been acting right lately, I'm sorry." I was surprised and I set down my plate. "Anthony...." I dragged his name. "I seen you with them--with him. The korean group." I bit my lip and looked away. "I knew you were fucking cheating." His temper quickly grew. "No..NO!" I yelled. "You've known me since we were fifteen Anthony! I am not a cheater!" He stared at me, still angered and replied. "Then why the fuck aren't you sleeping with me!?" I looked at him and began to get upset. "I leave home 6 am to begin my day, I write music, I record, I attend meeting, photoshoots, Rehearsals!! I fucking deal with the media bullshit every single day. I should come home to SLEEP."

I yelled and he just stared. "not only that, you constantly belittle me at work! You embarrass me infront of colleagues! I come home late at night to cook for you and your mind is only on sex?!" I ranted and pushed pass him. "All you do is boss people around, signing and look over a few papers. Shit, you don't even write your own raps--" he then suddenly cut me off.

Shock travelled through my body as the action stilled me.