Chapter Fourteen

Rose was taken by surprise as her arm was being pulled aggressively to the outside and thrown into the car by her husband. "Anthony, what the fuck!" Her heart was racing as she was met with silence along with the murderous nature of her husband. His car sped off into the unknown as she panicked. "Anthony....Anthony!!" She screamed but he yelled back "SHUT UP!"

She coward to her passenger door as she watched the man she once loved turn into a monster. He came to a sudden pause and stormed out the car.

Rose tried to quickly lock the door but it was too late. Her hair was grabbed and pulled, her body dragged through the dirt in a wooded area.

"Anthony, anthony, anthony.....please" her breathing became ragged as her skin became wounded and bruised; she spotted the blade in his hand. Her cries pleased the male, he got her back into the submissive behaviour he loved.

The blade dragged across her neck. "You had a whole affair with some asian guy. He pleased you? Hmm? Did he?" He pulled at her clothing looking for hickeys. "I knew your black ass was a little slut. That's why I never respected you to begin with."

She felt the blade push into her neck and she prayed to the heaven above to spare her.

"I want to fucking rip you apart right here for embarrassing me." He yelled out with a growl. His hand wrapped around her neck applying pressure, choking her. After a few seconds he released her and brought her to his face. "Let me tell you what you are going to do." He traced her tear stained face. "You're going to break whatever the fuck is going on with that boy, and then you are going to drop the divorce. Understand!"

Her lips seperate but not a sound spill from it. Between being frightened and injured, she was still in shock. Her slammed her down and wrapped his hand around her neck. "Bitch, I said do you understand" he spoke menacingly through gritted teeth as the knife once again came into view.

She nodded and he shook his head. "Give me words, you ain't mute." The tears on her face continously fell like a waterfall as she croaked out her agreement. "I understand..." he let her go and stood up over her. His smirk grew as he looked around in the dark skies. He bend down and pecked her forehead.

"Good girl"