Let's Give It A Go (Cillian Murphy)

I was watching Cillian from behind the camera as he was filming a scene that I wasn't a part of. I had recently joined the cast of Peaky Blinders and I was playing Tommy's new love interest which was perfect since I already had a huge crush on Cillian himself. The only thing was, I was hiding quite a big secret from everyone.

I've got Borderline Personality Disorder. I've had it since I was young and the only thing that I find frees me for a while is acting which is why I didn't want the rest of the cast finding out about it.

I was watching as Tommy was talking to Arthur in The Garrison when Finn Cole tapped my shoulder. I tore my gaze away from Cillian and turned to look at him.

'Hey, we haven't had time to actually meet. I'm Finn,' he said, holding his hand out.

'I'm (Y/N),' I said, taking his hand and shaking it.

'Nice to meet you. I believe we have a scene together today?'

I quickly turned around to have a look at the schedule to see that Cillian was gone so I turned back to reply to Finn.

'Yeah, we have to be on set for half two.'

'Ah okay, cool,' he is eyes shifted away from me and he smirked.

Oh God, he's bored with me.

I nervously started to fidget as I say a half-hearted goodbye as he walked away. Just as he left, I heard someone clear their throat and I turned to see Cillian.

'Hey, (Y/N).'

'Hey, Cillian,' I smiled.

I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

'So, we both have some free time, do you want to come to my trailer and watch a movie or something?' He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

'Yeah, I'd love to!'

'Great! Shall-'

'Oi, Cillian, come here for a minute,' Finn and Paul called.

Cillian turned to me again and excused himself.

I checked my phone for a while before looking over at where Cillian was talking to Paul and Finn. The sight I saw made my heart plummet. All three of them were looking at me with smirks on their faces.

They're making fun of me.

Oh God, they hate me!

The three of them came walking back over to me.

'Have fun in Cillian's trailer,' Paul said as him and Finn walked past.

They think I'm a slut!

'Hey, shall we go?'

I slowly moved my eyes back to Cillian before replying.

'I can't. I'm sorry,' I whispered before turning around and running. I kept running until I let myself stop outside the door of the set and let myself fall to the ground sobbing. I stayed like this for a while until I heard footsteps behind me and Cillian's voice calling my name; searching for me.

'(Y/N), hey, what's wrong, is it something I did?'

'No, it's nothing,' I said, wiping my eyes and standing up. 'I'm fine, I promise.'

'No, you're not,' he said, using his arms to block me in and taking my chin in his hand, making me look at him, 'tell me what's wrong.'

As soon as I looked into his eyes, I felt myself break as I stared at the man I was in love with.

'Everyone hates me,' I said as I started crying again.

'What?' Cillian whispered, not understanding what I said.

'Cillian, you don't have to pretend anymore. I know everyone hates me on set. Even you. I saw you all smirking at me and judging by what Paul said, everyone things that I'm a slut too!'

As I was talking, I watched Cillian's face fall.

'You really think that?' he whispered.

'I know that, which makes it harder when-'

'I love you.'

I stopped speaking immediately when I heard this and it was my turn to be confused.

'What?'

'I love you. I was planning on telling you a better way but you have to know that everyone in there loves you, (Y/N).'

'You love me?'

'With every fibre of my being,' he said as held my face in his hands as I started to cry again.

'You can't love me,' I whispered through my tears.

'What do you mean I can't love you, I already do,' he said, taking my hands in his. I couldn't face looking at him so I kept my eyes trained on my feet.

'I'm...not right, I'm broken, Cillian,' I said, still not looking at him.

'Broken? What do you mean broken?' he used his hand to tilt my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

'I have Borderline Personality Disorder. It means that I don't interact well with others because I see different meanings in everything. I could wake up with you one morning and be the happiest girl in the world and the next I would be questioning if you really do love me and if I'm just being played. I can't put you through that.'

'(Y/N), I don't care about that, I don't care because I will always be there to make sure that you know how much I love you and on the bad days I'll be there too.'

'I can't Cillian.'

'Why not?'

'Because I love you too!'

I looked at Cillian and saw him smiling down at me, 'you love me?'

'I have done since the day I met you.'

When I said this, Cillian took my hands in his again and leaned down so he was my height.

'Then let's give us a go. I love you so much! We can go at your pace and if you feel that it's too much, we can just go back to being friends. Let's give us a go. Please.'

I bit my lip and smiled at Cillian before nodding, 'Yes, let's give it a go.'

Cillian grinned and pulled me into him, pressing a gentle kiss on my lips.

'I love you, (Y/N).

'I love you too.'