Love At First Sight (Cillian Murphy)

'I'm sorry, I'm such a klutz,' I said as I bent down to pick up the papers from the floor.

'It's no problem,' Cillian said as he bent down to help me. After we had both picked the papers up and stood back up, I looked at Cillian and felt my face heat up. He was still dressed in his Thomas Shelby costume and it made him look even more attractive than usual.

'Umm, I'm Cillian,' he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as I smiled and looked down.

'Yeah, I know,' I replied, 'the star of the show I'm working for and all,' I said awkwardly. I looked down at the stack of papers in my hand, 'anyway, I should go,' I said as I was turning to leave.

'Hey, can I get your name?' I heard Cillian call behind me. Smiling softly, I turned around to look at him.

'(Y/N),' I said before turning and walking away, a smirk playing on my lips.

CILLIAN'S POV

I watched her walk away and kept my eyes on her until she was out of my sight.

'Oi Cillian,' I heard behind me. I turned around to see Paul running up to me, 'we're needed on set, come – what's up with you?' He asked when he saw that I had turned around again.

'Do you believe in love at first sight?'

'What?" Paul chuckled at my question.

'What are you laughing at?' I asked, gently punching his shoulder.

'Come on,' Paul said, dragging me towards the set, 'go on then, what's her name?'

I smiled to myself before I spoke.

'(Y/N). Her name's (Y/N).'