My Beautiful Co-Star (Cillian Murphy)

'So Cillian, you've been in Peaky Blinders right from the start, how does it feel to be a part of a project so big and successful?'

Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy were currently doing an interview for season four of Peaky Blinders and they were about halfway through press so they both knew the types of questions they would be asked and they knew exactly how to answer them.

'It's brilliant, this is the biggest project that I've ever been a part of so it feels great to know I've been there from the start.'

'Now, here's the question that everybody in this room is waiting for: How have you found working with (Y/N) (Y/L/N) as Tommy's new love interest?'

The audience cheered and Tom's head turned to look at Cillian and smirked.

'Here we go,' Tom said, getting himself comfortable.

'She's wonderful,' Cillian said, a small smile playing on my lips, 'she's a fantastic actress, not to mention the fact that she's incredibly beautiful so it really isn't hard to pretend to be in love with her.'

A smile was playing on his face for the rest of the interview, thinking about you. The rest of the interview was focused on Tom, leaving Cillian to think about you in peace.