Lazy Sunday Morning (Cillian Murphy)

My opened slowly and it took my eyes a while to adjust due to the sunlight that was shining through the curtains. I rolled my arm across the bed, stretching the sleep from my limbs until my arm hit something.

'Ouch!'

Hang on.

I sat bolt upright in my bed and looked down towards where the voice came from. Laying in bed next to me was a man who had not been laying there for the past month.

My husband, Cillian Murphy, was home.

'Still waiting for my apology,' he teased.

I laughed and leaned down to crash my lips onto his. I heard him chuckle against my lips and bring his hand to the back of my head to keep me in place. The kiss was slow and lazy and neither of us broke the kiss until we both ran out of air.

'Mmm, I missed you too,' Cillian said with a lazy smile on his face, his eyes still closed.

'When did you get back? You didn't tell me you were coming back yet!'

'About three in the morning, I wanted to surprise you!'

I smiled at him and kissed him again before laying back down, this time, resting my head on his chest and our fingers entangled together in front of our faces.

'I missed this,' I said softly, nuzzling into his Cillian.

'I missed this too,' he said, holding onto me tighter, 'missed waking up next to you.'

I smiled into his chest, 'I missed that too.'

'Then I suggest that we both spend the day in bed doing numerous activities,' he winked and kissed my forehead.

'I know what you mean by numerous activities mister,' I playfully scolded.

'Fine, as well as doing that, I suggest that we watch films on Netflix and read and then tonight, we're both going to get dressed up and I'm talking you out on a date. How does that sound?'

'That sounds perfect. Now, if we're going to be spending the day in bed, I think we're going to need some tea.'