SMUT: The Assistant (Cillian Murphy)

'So that's one coffee with two sugars and one double chocolate muffin. I will be right back.'

'Thank you, love,' Cillian's thick Irish accent said as he leaned in and quickly pecked my cheek.

I blushed and turned around and began walking away. I was Cillian's assistant whilst he was filming Peaky Blinders and we had become friends straight away. Lately, myself and Cillian have been getting even closer with the odd kiss on the cheek every now and then and the lingering hugs that were getting more and more frequent.

As I was walking back onto set to give Cillian his goodies, I bumped into Paul.

'(Y/N),' he called out, running over to me. I had always seen Paul as an older brother and we had been close since the moment we had met.

'Hey Paul,' I said laughing.

'So, how are things going with you and Cillian? You two seen to be getting pretty close.'

'Well, yeah, we have to be close, I'm his assistant.'

Paul gave me a small smile, 'you know what I mean, (Y/N).'

He then walked away, leaving me confused until I realised that I still had Cillian's coffee and muffin so I headed off to find him.

'There you are,' he said, making his way over to me, 'I thought that you had run away, I'm not that bad, am I?' He teased.

'Of course not, I just got held up, here's your coffee and muffin,' I said, handing him the bag and cup.

'Thank you, (Y/N), is everything okay?'

'Yeah, I'm fine,' I said, smiling, 'now, if that's me done for the day, I'm going to go back to my trailer.'

As soon as the words had left my mouth, he heavens opened and it started to pour down with rain and I had no umbrella. Before I could say anything else or turn around, Cillian had pulled an umbrella out of his bag.

'I'll walk you back. I'm finished for the day too and your trailer is next to mine. Plus, this way, we won't get wet.'

...

The walk back to my trailer was full of laughter as Cillian was telling me anecdotes from before I met him. For the entire walk back, our arms were glued together as we tried to stay underneath the umbrella.

'Thank you for walking me back.'

'No problem, I couldn't risk my assistant getting ill could I,' he winked.

I blushed, wishing I could tell him how I actually felt about him without making it awkward at work.

'Cillian, I - ' I stopped before I could say anything else.

'What is it?' He asked, stepping closer.

'Nothing, I just - '

Before I could get another word out, Cillian closed the gap between us and pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled away, he looked at me and smirked.

'Now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep doing that until you tell me what's up.'

'Does it really need saying?'

'I'd much rather do this instead,' he said as he crashed his lips back to mine.

I reached behind me to open my door and we both fell through as Cillian led me to the bed and pushed me down before crawling up my body and straddling me, lifting my top up over my head, revealing my bare chest and yet his hands still slid lower as he started to unbutton my jeans. As soon as he had pulled my jeans and underwear off, he pulled away and sat back, staring at me.

'What are you doing?' I asked, propping myself up on my elbows.

'Just admiring the view,' he replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

I whimpered and crawled towards him, he placed his finger underneath my chin and tilted my chin until I was looking into his eyes.

'You.'

'Now, that's not very specific is it? Come, on, you can do better than that.'

'Please, Cillian, I want all of you,' I begged.

'Not too good at the dirty talk just yet are we, love? Don't worry, we'll soon fix that.'

He unbuckled his trousers and pulled his boxers down before he lifted me up and slid me onto his cock in one smooth thrust, making us both moan.

'Why the hell has it taken us this long to do this?' Cillian groaned in between slow, deep thrusts.

'Because,' I whimpered, 'we were meant to have a professional relationship remember,' I said, letting out a breathy laugh.

'Cillian, I'm so close, don't stop!'

He moved one hand down and rubbed my clit as I came straight away, him following straight after. After we had cleaned up, we cuddled up together on the bed.

'So what are we going to do about us? Are we telling people?'

'Why not? I like the sound of you being my girlfriend so much more than you being my assistant.'