three

His eyes never strayed from Rosie as he watched her and only her stretch and warm up for her next sprint

His eyes never strayed from Rosie as he watched her and only her stretch and warm up for her next sprint. Girls on her track team had always tried to catch his attention but he was never interested. He was too busy drowning in sadness and watching out for Rosie.

She was beyond nervous when she woke up that morning and it had taken a lot of convincing to get her to eat food before she ran. 

Cyrus was proud of her for running despite her nerves. Despite her short height she was still quick as lightning and it shocked people every time. 

Rosie waved at him from under her legs as she stretched to touch her toes and he shook his head at her silliness, his eyes lighting up with amusement.

When she was done stretching, she jogged over to him and he turned her around so he could tie her blue ribbon around her hair so it wouldn't get in her face while she ran. He ran his hands through her soft ponytail before turning her back around and giving her shoulders a brotherly squeeze.

"You're gonna do so well Rosie."

She blushed and smiled up at him nervously. "Thank you. I-"

The coach called her over so she gave him one more smile before jogging away and he used everything in him not to take a peek at her cute bum in those forsaken shorts.

"Hey Cyrus. Are you running anchor like last time?" a boy named Kent asked as he walked up to him.

"Yeah," he replied as he rubbed his hands together. "Whose running first?"

"Anthony."

Cyrus rolled his eyes at the sound of that name. Anthony had a bad attitude if he lost anything and he had a thing for Rosie. So those two things alone already had Anthony on his list of people to avoid if he could. If he didn't, there was a big chance he'd knock him out and get into even more trouble.

"Alright. Thanks."

Kent nodded and walked off to go stretch with a few of his buddies.

Cyrus' eyes fell back on Rosie who was getting into her spot for the 200 meter run. She was in the third to the inside lane and Cyrus shook his head in amusement knowing somehow that she had made the coach give her that spot.

She probably used her enchanting blue eyes. It worked everytime on him.

The whistle went off and the pack of girls were gone, Rosie behind all of them.

She always had a bad start and Cyrus had been working on it with her; but the nerves always got the best of her.

Just as they got to the corner of the track, Rosie began pulling up in front of them, her little legs carrying her lightly over the track. She was always just so light on her feet.

He noticed the way he taught her to swing her arms so she moved faster and she lengthened her stride. He felt his heart warm with pride for her.

Her ribbon fluttered crazily behind her as she ran and then suddenly the race was over and she was crossing the line first. The other girls trailing in atleast two seconds later.

Cyrus jogged up to the table where they got their place marked down and waited for her before holding his hand up for a high five.

She jumped in the air and clapped hands with him before he pulled her into him and ruffled her hair. "Good job Rosie."

She panted into his chest as she wrapped her small arms around him tighter, her body starting to shake as the adrenaline wore off.

Both him and her knew the shake all to well. It happened for the both of them; but for Rosie, it was much worse.

Her shaking was obvious and it made Cyrus' heart ache for her.

"Come. Lets go in here for a second," he said as he pulled her towards the gyms changing rooms.

He dragged her into the boys changing room, knowing it would be empty because everyone was out on the track and then he pulled her behind the lockers and dropped the bag down off his shoulder.

He grabbed the aluminum water bottle from his duffel and opened it before holding it to Rosie's plump lips, encouraging her to take a few sips. She shakily drank the cold water before pushing his hand away so he pulled back and closed it.

Rosie clung to him as he moved around, her small body trembling.

"Shh, Rosie. Its okay. I'll rub you down after your relay at home okay? You just got one more race to do."

She nodded into his chest and he smoothed her hair back.

"Do you want to change your shorts? Are your thighs getting irritated?" He asked as he slowly pulled the bunched material from around her crotch.

Despite them being practically brother and sister, he had always babied her and he'd dress her in her clothes when she was being too lazy to do it herself. Cyrus didn't mind at all; but Hayze. He did.

It was supposed to be an innocent thing but since Rosie's butt had gotten bigger, so did his hard on's. 

She nodded silently and so he sat her down on the bench and wiggled her out of her shorts, reveling in the feel of her pale, soft thighs as he did.

He grabbed a cloth from his bag and spread her legs without looking directly between them before dabbing up any sweat so her thighs wouldn't get to irritated.

She giggled as he slowly brushed the cloth down her leg and he looked up at her with a smile.

He gave the inside of her thigh a gentle kiss and she gasped just as his eyes widened when he noticed her thin panties sheer out because of her arousal.

He could now see through to her cute pink little lips, which were pressed together.

She looked down and scrunched her nose up.

He shook his head and looked away as he felt his still developing manhood twitch in his pants.

Curse teenage hormones. They were the worst.