fifteen

Cyrus hopped out of the car his friend, Bradley, had bought

Cyrus hopped out of the car his friend, Bradley, had bought. Bradley wasn't into drugs as he had a lost an older brother to some hard stuff, so, in fact he was highly against drugs. He knew he had to surround himself with better company to get any better and it was working, but he had a long way to go.

Clearly, getting prepared to go beat up the dudes who had hurt his girl wasn't going to do any good for his attitude or reputation, but he wasn't just going to let them get away with that. Rosie was delicate and her perfect milky skin wasn't going to be tainted by anything but the love bites he'd give her in the future. 

"I'll be right back with the stuff, want any water or anything?" Cyrus asked as he closed the door and looked throught the open water. 

"Yeah, and a first aid kit," he joked. 

Cyrus laughed and shook his head. "I'm not gonna lose. Four months of cross fit didn't just fix my self-control." He ran into the house quickly and his brows furrowed when he heard music blasting around the house. He ran up into his room and grabbed a pre-packed bag before running into the kitchen, his eyes first falling on the empty bottles of liquor around the room and then Hayze looking down at the floor, leaning forward a little, his arms holding him up against the island. 

Cyrus choked a little when Hayze smiled a little and then reached down with one hand, pulling River up off the floor by her long dark hair and kissing her deeply. 

His eyes widened when he realized River and Hayze were getting it on in the kitchen and his eyes flickered down to his feet as he tried to figure out how to escape without them noticing he had even had a glimpse at them.

The fact that they were still so passionate about eachother was endearing, but they were also practically his parents and it disgusted him.

He looked up and his mouth dropped opened when River was sat on the counter, her head leaned back and her eyes closed as Hayze wrapped his large hand around her neck and got to work on pleasuring her. He couldn't see any of their most sacred places - and he wasn't planning to either. "They're kinky as hell bro," he mumbled to himself as he covered his face and slowly sunk onto the floor. Once he was laid out on the floor, he began slinking his way out of the kitchen slowly, sliding across the polished floor on his stomach. When he reached the living room, he got up and made a mad dash for the door.

He ran out of the house and got in the car.

"You got the wa-"

"No," he mumbled, cutting him off. "I didn't get the water. I got sex education."

___

"So you saw them l-"

He smacked Bradley over the back of his head as he hopped out of the car, this time to approach the people that had harmed his girl. "I told you to stop bringing it up," he grumbled.