twentysix

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

Cyrus and Rosie had the house to themselves. For a week.

And how did they choose to spend it?

As far away from one another as possible.

Cyrus didn't think he had the self control to keep himself from slamming Rosie into the bed and going at her after that one morning together.

And Cyrus wanted to be better than that.

But there was only so much a man could do.

Rosie had been in his lap and had hardly moved while he was playing playstation and he had somehow released a flood of sticky fluids into his pants. And it had embarrased him even though he knew Rosie didn't care.

But if he was doing that with no friction, he definetely wouldn't last one second when the two of the finally decided to get intimate.

And Rosie, she knew how much power she held over him. She'd already gotten him to help her clean her room, practice a dance with her and brush out her hair for almost an hour.

And she did it just by looking up at him, giving him eye contact and making herself seem to really want him.

But she couldn't have been that good at acting which meant she did want him.

And now they were in a huge house by themselves with high sexual tension and neither of them could control themselves.

One night after Cyrus went into Rosie's room to go ask her what she wanted to eat, he noticed her reading a book but a stuffed animal was placed between her legs, tucked under her tshirt.

And it was clear she had no underwear on. He could see it forgotten there on the floor.

"Baby," he muttered. "What are you doing?"

Rosie looked back at him with wide eyes and then she quickly sat up, pushing the stuffed animal to the side. "Cyr-"

"Give it here," he said as he walked up to her and held his hand out. "Now.."

Rosie hesitantly passed him the stuffed toy and then he brought it up to his nose, his eyes flickering over to her when he noticed her scent on it. For some reason he began to feel hurt build up in him. Or some sort of jealousy.

"You finished?"

"No.." Rosie said quietly as she looked down. "I just.. i was throbbing and i was-"

"You should come to me when thats happening. Not use some stupid stuffed toy. I've gotchu princess. In everyway. And you definetely don't need to be in here grinding away on your toys," he muttered as he tossed it onto the bed.

Cyrus stared down at the toy, his face screwing up a bit the more he gazed at it. He wasn't expecting to feel so mad at an object, but he was.

And he hated that he was.