My Mate...The Human Stripper

Hey Dolls!! I tried to get this up pretty quickly so it's not edited. I also am not sure if any of you reading will care for this chapter, I'm not sure if it's any good. 

Dedicated to UnToUcHaBuBbLe for being my first and so far only fan!!

And more bright sided news: my baby boy turns 1 in 3 days!!! Ahhh! I'm gonna be an emotional wreck! lol any-whoooo, OH!

Please checkout my new story 'Escaping my Alpha' so far I've only put the prologue up but I will be updating frequently, thank you! Also check out 'Arrange Me Maybe' it's not paranormal but I think it's pretty hilarious ;)

Copyright Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

________________________________________________

Ch. 3

Still Caeden’s POV

She was absolutely gorgeous! Her eyes are an amazing honey/hazel color, her lips are rose red, I could kiss on those for days. Her black hair is curled perfectly and falls to the middle of her back. And her body, Oh dear God, her olive toned body was the most luscious thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

Nate being my Beta noticed the tension in the air and turned to look at me. He had to do a double take before taking a couple strides over to me and asking, “What the hell is going on?” he was in a panic. All I could get out was, “MATE!” Before my wolf controlled my movements and started to guide me towards her.

Vanessa’s POV a little after they arrive:

“What the hell is she doing here?!” Angie huffs angrily pointing towards Rain. Rain is one of our ‘coworkers’, and she is a serious grade A bitch. She thinks that the strip club basically revolves around her and that she is the only one allowed to have hot patrons. Plus she makes it a point to try and make our lives miserable, with her partner-in-crime, Nina.

“Damon I thought we were the only two?!” I question, exasperated as he scratches the back of his head sheepishly.

“All right, here’s the deal. The boss said that the four of you are his best looking ladies but he knew you two-“ He said gesturing to me and Ang. “-Wouldn’t show up if you knew Rain and Nina were coming so…he kind of lied.” Did he say Rain AND Nina?!

He explains quickly while the two harlots waltz up next to him, one rubbing each arm and wearing similar trench coats. Rain is pretty tall with chocolate brown hair that goes past her shoulders. Brown mischievous eyes glint and fake plump lips that currently have way too much lip gloss on them makes them overly shiny, but I guess that is her theme of the night since she is also wearing way too much make up.

Nina on the other hand is naturally a bombshell, with a body to die for, a face full of very attractive features and she is a natural blonde. She stands at about my height, and let me tell you, that pretty face does not prepare you for the horrific attitude that follows. She is pretty much the ring leader of the ladies that didn’t really care for us at work.

“What’s the matter ladies? Are you guys scared we’re gonna steal all of your tips?” Nina sneers with a smirk on her face.

Next thing I know Angie is walking up to her with her right palm in the air. “Bitch I will-“

“Angie! Come on it’s not worth it.” I say putting Angie’s hand down before looking at the other ladies.

“Look let’s all just do our jobs and go home. Now how do you want to set the performance since there’s been a change in plans?” I ask trying to be rational. Damon looks like he really doesn't want to have to deal with a group full of catty girls tonight.