So what it's my birthday?

Hey loves! Another update...

A bit of a filler but we have to have some of those, sorry!...I really appreciate all of you that voted, and commented about the mating remark I made. Most of you were for it soo I've just been thinking about where in the story it will fit, but there is definitely tons of stuff that I still have planned, we haven't even reached the climax of the story yet, so bare with me lol

.Dedicated to ImperfectLove, because of all of the awesome comments and votes that you gave me!

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

(Not edited....sorry!)

*******************************************************

Ch. 13- So what it's my birthday?

“So why didn’t you tell anyone it was your birthday?” Emaline asked. She was leaned on the console in between Caeden and I.

“It’s really not that big of a deal.” I muttered noticing that there was a car following us. Probably just Caeden’s other friends.

“Of course it is?!” Caeden and Emaline shouted at the same time.

“You two should really stop doing that.” I muttered again as I rubbed my temples. I felt so much stress after everything that just happened. Plus my sleep deprivation wasn’t really helping.

“We should have a party.” Emaline stated, her eyes drifting off with her expression thoughtful.

“That’s a good idea. But dad already made it clear that I couldn’t introduce Vanessa to the pack officially until she and I are fully mated.” He said as he turned a corner.

“Well get to mating you two, what’s the hold up?” Ema asked incredulously. “Hey aren’t there already a few pack members that know?”

“Well some are just suspecting it but other than that only the higher ups know.” Caeden said stopping at a light. I had turned away from Ema and was now looking at the side of my mate’s handsome face. He was so attractive I can’t believe he said that he loved me earlier. At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about it because what I got from the comments he made was; wolves usually loved their mates at first sight just because they knew what could blossom from the relationship. But saying that to someone who has never really experienced love first hand, made me feel a little robbed of the experience.

“What about Sarah? I thought she knew.” Ema asked, giving me a small knowing smile. I winked at her before chuckling lowly, causing Caeden to look at me and smile.

“Fortunately for us, Sarah is delusional so she has convinced herself that Vanessa and I aren’t mates.” Caeden said looking irritated at the thought. That girl really is a nut-job.

“Well I guess that kind of works in our favor for now.” Ema said before getting back on subject. “Anyway about the party, we could have it Friday. It’s only Monday, that gives you two love birds plenty of time to get it in.” She said before looking at me and then my neck.

“Temporary mark?” She asked Caeden pointing to my neck.

“Yup.” He said while turning into their huge driveway and turning off the car. Emaline immediately jumped out and rushed towards the front door, yelling something about party preparations.

“Do you want to talk about what happened love?” Caeden asked, brushing my hair back behind my ear.

“We don’t have to. I’m sorry about Angie though.” I said looking through the windshield.

“I want to. If you don’t mind.” Caeden pressed, grabbing my hand. I turned to him, looking in those gorgeous electrifying blue orbs. I sighed deeply, knowing that when he focused intently on me like this I wouldn’t be able to deny him.