Ch. 21 Family Secrets pt 2

Hey....I know, I know too long..I love you guys and I write for FUN..I do have a life outside of this but that doesn't mean I don't value all of your support and opinions it's just some of you guys are really rude. ANYWAY...back to the exciting stuff new chapter!!! I have a little surprise for you all at the end so hopefully that makes it up to my lovely fans that are patient and encouraging!

This chapter is dedicated to: rehamosh88 for the encouraging messages, that was really awesome and made me feel better!

This chapter isn't edited (they never are I know, I'm horrible!) lol but I tried to be more careful with the grammar does that make up for it?? lol anyway here it is!!!

Copyright: All Rights Reserved

________________________________________________

Ch. 21: Family Secrets part 2

All was silent besides the slowing sobs coming from Catalina. I think everyone was just trying to wrap their heads around all of this information. My wolf was beginning to get more anxious to see Abrienne, but as much as I wanted to see her too, clearly someone needed to put an end to all of this. For that to happen we would need to get to the bottom of things and figure out what was to be done about this mess.

“She’s making it all worse than it really was really I mean-“

“-Silence.” I said to de Luca’s ‘mate’ sending her a look that told her I didn’t want to hear another word from her unless I addressed her first. Witch or not, she wasn’t nearly as powerful as other witches if she couldn’t conjure up a baby of her own. Why the fates paired these two? I am almost certain it’s because neither were supposed to reproduce.

My wolf growled at the thought, we had Vanessa and she was wonderful but I’m starting to think maybe the witch had a bigger part of their pairing than Catalina thinks. Either way we needed to move on so I could check on my mate.

“Angela. What is your portion of all of this?” I asked sending her a fitful glare. She shook her head slightly as if to clear it before she began to whisper. I heard her clearly but I felt this was not the time or place for her to suddenly become shy.

“Stand up, walk to my desk and speak from there.” I commanded. She followed my directions, though they were hesitant. I nodded when she was in front of me. Nate growled at the proximity, not trusting her, but I ignored him. “So, out with it. What the hell was your contribution to all this madness?”

“Well…I…we…” I used a hand gesture to tell her to hurry. She took a deep breath as if to compose herself and then shook her head again. I raised an eyebrow.

“What are you saying no to?” I questioned.

“I don’t want to tell you my portion of the story.” She didn’t meet my eyes but I could tell she was nervous beyond the façade she tried to put forth. Immediately I was in front of her with my hand wrapped around her neck. “It was not a question. You may have been a friend of Vanessa’s once, but I am more than sure that my mate would have no problem with me ripping your throat out after all the pain you’ve caused.” I snarled lowly in her ear, slowly applying more pressure to my grasp around her neck. When she began to gasp and shake a little I released her and had Nate stand closer to her as I returned to my seat.

“Now tell me.” I commanded. She tried to resist the command but her wolf wouldn’t allow it.

“I don’t want to be punished for my brother’s wrong doings.” She said with tears gathering in her eyes.

“You will certainly be punished for the part you played in the capture of my mate and sister and any harm that I see has come to them. And if you continue to be uncooperative you will also be punished for the disrespect of another alpha.” Disrespect of any alpha for a common wolf is a major offense and is punishable by whatever both the alpha of the wolf and the opposing alpha agree on.