Embarrassed In the Workplace?

I know, I know, a whole week, I"M SORRY FANS!! I promise I have been trying to get these chapters done. On a better note, NO MORE WRITER'S BLOCK! Lol well it's gotten better so hopefully it continues that way. Hope you guys enjoy, I'm already working on the next chapter sooooo maybe another double update? No promises just saying it's possible if their is enough feedback.

Love you all! & Thank you to all of my new fans I will be trying to dedicate some chapters to the ones who vote and comment the most. This chapter is dedicated to Rememberance, not only because she's awesome but also because I thought I dedicated one to her a long time ago and just discovered I didn't lol!

Happy Reading!

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

_________________________________________________

Ch. 12: Embarrassed In the Workplace?

Vanessa’s POV

I was just finishing up the end of my routine for the night. The crowd was surprisingly large for a weekday, but I didn’t mind, that just meant more money for me. That was until a very familiar scent in the crowd hit me and I heard a commotion at the front entrance. I stopped as did the rest of the crowd and watched as Caeden and a few of his friends stormed in.

He spotted me and as soon as he did his once angry expression turned furious as he marched over to the stage. He stormed up the stairs and grabbed my arm, dragging me off.

I tried to cover my bare chest with my arms and struggled to keep up with his enraged pace in my 5” heels. I briefly glanced over my shoulder to see the security guards were struggling with Caeden’s friends and trying to keep the crowd contained.

When we got to the dressing room Caeden through me in as bouncers started headed our direction.

“Stay in here.” He said in a menacing tone before he slammed the door closed.

I walked into the dressing rooms and began to collect my things so that I might be able to get cleaned up before we leave. I could hear yelling on the outside of the closed door but honestly I was more terrified for the bouncers than Caeden.

Even though Caeden knew I was a stripper I wasn’t sure that he told his parents. God that would be embarrassing if they knew. And I didn’t want to go back to the pack house like this.

I was also hoping that some warm water would ease the cramps I had been having since I left Caeden’s house. It wasn’t anywhere near my time of the month so I wasn’t sure what was going on.

 I grabbed my phone and realized the battery had died. Probably because I hadn’t charged it fully since the other night. I shrugged, before throwing my lacy bra on the counter and getting ready to remove my underwear when I heard a loud ‘bang’ and yelling.

I turned to see the door to the dressing room flung open with Emaline standing in front of it, but she was sideways and looked like she was horrified about whatever was going on in front of her that I couldn’t see.

I quickly grabbed the towel I was going to use to dry off with and put it around my body.

“Caeden! You’re going to kill him!” Emaline shouted before rushing forward, completely out of my line of sight. I scurried off to the front of the door and saw Damon was being held down by Caeden with one arm as Caeden repeatedly punched him in the face with his free arm. Nate and a guy I’ve never seen before were stationed to Emaline’s left.

“What the hell!” I shouted catching the attention of Caeden and Damon before rushing to pry Caeden off of my body guard. Had it been any other bouncer I wouldn’t have cared but Damon was my friend.