Something's Not Right...

Hey all!! I know, I know, 3 whole days without updates?! It's madness I tell you! Lol but thanks to all the votes, new fans and comments that 'Patsyloves2read' left me I felt the need to get things done so here is the next chapter peeps! Remember, the more votes, the sooner the chapters will get up here!

So here it is, Happy Reading! ;)

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

[Don't copy my story!]

___________________________________________________

Ch. 7

“I don’t know Caeden, we just met, plus what about your wif-fiance’?” I said looking into those gorgeous blue eyes. Seriously I thought I could get lost in Jason’s eyes but Caeden’s vibrant blue orbs felt like home.

He looked a little uneasy. “Well…my father and I are working on explaining to my fiancé’ why we won’t be getting married, or being together at all. Honestly, everyone is really…really happy that we won’t be together. Surprisingly enough I thought the pa-company…was happy about the marriage.” He said looking thoughtful.

“You’re company is awfully involved in your personal life.” I said staring at him curiously. I felt like I was missing something.

“Yeah, we’re very family oriented, sometimes I wish I could have at least something’s to myself but that’s not how it goes. Anyway what do you say? We’ll have to stay in the same room, but I can sleep on the couch.” He said giving me the most adorable pouty face. He made his blue eyes wide and sad and kind of stuck his bottom lip out.

I felt my face go soft and before I could think things through I agreed.

“Yes!” He said so excited that he actually jumped off of my bed. He was so huge though that he knocked into my vanity, putting a slight hole in the wall. He stopped jumping but still had the biggest grin on his face. “I’ll pay for that!” He promised before picking me up and spinning me around. I was laughing and giggling when someone knocked on the door.

“Come in!” I shouted in between giggles. Caeden’s auburn haired friend, the one that kicked in my front door came in looking sheepish.

“Nice to see that you knocked this time.” I said in a light tone, I wasn’t really mad anymore. Something about being like this with Caeden made me feel so overjoyed. I can’t really remember a time when I was so happy with someone, and we weren’t even dating.

“What’s up Zander?” Caeden said to the guy causing him to look away from me.

“Right, alpha, the ro-guys, left the territory.” He said, looking at Caeden curiously, did he just call him alpha?

“Have you guys been playing too many video games?” I asked as Caeden just nodded to the news. He turned and winked at me before looking back at the guy and continuing their conversation as if I hadn’t asked a question.

While they continued talking about God-knows-what, I couldn’t help but ogle over how absolutely ‘Magic Mike worthy’ Caeden was. He was so handsome his hair is so perfectly wavy his jaw was so angular and defined. His lips looked so soft and just kissable. And he has a great personality from what I’ve seen. I didn’t even know they made guys this way anymore. It seems like in the era we live in guys are only looking for one thing. They don’t want a strong independent woman that they can take to their parents or be their support system. They just want a one night stand or a booty call, why do you think stripping is such an easy profession to get into.

“So what do you want to take?” Caeden asked catching me off guard. Surprisingly I wasn’t embarrassed that he just caught me ogling over him. For some reason I felt like he was mine in a sense, I could just be myself. Everything about him made me feel sensations and emotions that I either didn’t know existed or didn’t know could be this strong.