[22] I Didn't Mean To

I am Cold...

T.W. Mentions of an Attack, and a Small Panic Attack, Mentions of Cheating? (I don't know if that's a trigger, but yeah, okay.)

Virgil made a mistake. He hadn't meant to, he was really out of it after an attack, and he thought the person with him was Logan, especially when he saw the glasses. And when he walked out of his room, and bumped into Logan, it was safe to say he was rather confused.

The mind after that was rather awkward. Virgil and Patton wouldn't be in the same room as one another, unless they had to, and they refused to make eye contact. Virgil felt guilty that he's kissed someone that wasn't his boyfriend, and wouldn't talk to Logan about why he was so reserved. He refused to talk to Roman, how could he? He'd kissed Roman's boyfriend!

Virgil didn't know if Patton had said anything to Roman, but based on the fact that he hadn't spared Virgil a glare, it suggested Patton was as uncomfortable, and guilty as he was.

A week later, Virgil woke up to the sound of arguing in the mind, and he recognised the two voices. Patton and Logan.

Suddenly alert, he rushed to the commons, and saw Roman on the sofa, eyes wide, clearly trying to comprehend what had been said. "Guys?" Virgil spoke up, suddenly feeling even more uncomfortable when the attention was turned to him. "What's going on?"

"You already know." Logan sneered, and Virgil flinched at his harsh tone, wishing he could go back in time and stop that kiss from ever happening.

"I didn't mean to." Virgil managed out, tears filling his eyes. He didn't want to lose his boyfriend, not after everything he'd done for him. Virgil needed him, and he didn't know what he would do if he wasn't there anymore.

"Whether you meant to or not, you still did, and I will not stand for it."

"Logan, Please!" Patton tried to butt in, but was silenced by a glare from Logan.

"I had an attack, and Patton came to me. I thought he was you!" Virgil was close to shouting, but he'd prefer that over breaking down crying, he didn't know how he would be able to react if he broke down. He doubted anyone would console him, not after everything that happened.

"Why did you not come to me?"

"I was scared! I didn't want to lose you, and I know I probably still will, but I made a mistake, and I didn't want you to hate me. I love you, and I... I didn't know it was him until I bumped into you afterwards."

"Would you..." Logan paused, trying to suppress some form of emotion. "Would you do it again?"

"No! I would never! Logan, I don't like him like that, it was so weird. He's like my Dad! I... I didn't like it at all, and I... I probably messed everything up, and... And..."

Virgil couldn't hold it together any longer, and he sank to the floor, tears pouring, he didn't know what to do, he'd never been in this situation, and he wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and forget it ever happened.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, and pull him closer. Through the loud voices of his head, he heard a soft whisper break through, and soon enough, the whisper became louder, and he was able to locate the voice.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, and buried his face in the chest of the trait who had calmed him down.

"It is okay." Logan smiled, and pressed a kiss to the top of Virgil's head. Virgil looked up, and scanned his boyfriend's face.

"You don't hate me?"

"I could never."

"Good." Virgil murmured, and leaned into Logan's hold more. Virgil glanced up, seeing Patton and Roman cuddling, he smiled weakly, and felt Logan press a soft kiss to his temple, maybe things would be okay.

From then on, Virgil made sure it was his boyfriend with him during an attack, and wouldn't kiss him until he had recovered from the attack.

666 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx