1. Maids and an Introduction

(No ones p.o.v)

   "Get ready you stupid maids, you are getting sold today" the guard yelled at the girls. They got up out of their beds and started putting the outfit on. Once they were ready chains were put on their wrists and tied to a longer chain.

   The closer they got the more talking they could hear. The girls stepped through the entry way and knew they were about to be sold. Lucy was first, "10,000 for her" "50,000" "100,000" silence "Once, twice,-" "1 million" a pink haired guy yelled and Lucy was sold. Everyone else was sold for 100,000. "I WILL MISS YOU ALL" the girls yelled at the same time.

(time skip bc idk what else)

   When they got to the mansion the girls were surprised they were going to be living together. They sat in a big living room and started telling their names, "Lucy"  "Levy"  "Erza"  "Juvia"  "Cana"  "Yukino"  "Kagura" "Mira" the girls said in a row, then it was the boys turn. "Names Natsu"  "Gray"  "Gajeel"  "Jellal"  "Laxus"  "Bacchus" (tell me if i didn't spell it right) "I'm Sting and this is Rogue, he doesn't talk much."  "Oh wait we should introduce you to our little sis" Natsu mentioned  "WENDY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE AND MEET THE GIRLS" Gajeel suddenly yelled. After a minute a little girl with blue hair in pigtails came down. "H-hi I-I'm Wendy Marvell."  "Child stop that stuttering!" a white cat scolded her and the girls jumped backwards off the couch surprised. "HOW THE HECK DID THAT CAT TALK" the girls yelled in unison. "Oh that's Carla Wendy's cat and-HAPPY COME DOWNSTAIRS" Natsu half said half yelled, "AYE SIR" could be heard and they all looked up to see a flying blue cat. The girls squeaked still confused. "Well we have work to do, Lisanna will show you around, to your rooms, and you have the day off today, ask Lisanna and she will take you shopping. For now there are clothes in the closet you can wear to the mall. LISANNA UPSTAIRS NOW" Sting said and dismissed them.

(another time skip brought to you by gajeel)

   After being showed around the house and shopping for five hours, the girls went upstairs and changed into pajamas. They got in bed the bed, falling asleep quickly, not knowing the guys peeked into their rooms to check on them.

  (Lucy's p.o.v and in morning)

   I got up early heading towards the bathroom, doing my morning routine. After a quick shower I went downstairs and started to make breakfast, as the other girls appeared a little after I started cooking. After making eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast for us and the boys, we started eating. About eight the guys came down getting their food, as we cleaned up our plates and starting to clean on the house.

 About eight the guys came down getting their food, as we cleaned up our plates and starting to clean on the house

   ( this is the outfit plus black leggings and the skirt is longer, also without the pink strap)

(le time skip)

   After we finished lunch the guys told us we could have the rest of the day off and to meet them in their rooms after they finished working.

(so i know this is short but keep in mind this is A. my first book and B. my first chapter pls dont kill me bc i know its short. anyway i will hopefully update soon, LOVE U GUYS)

(btw date is jan 9, 2019 when this is published)