3. Magic?

(Jellal pov) (look at pic above hehe)

Either Erza is telling the truth, lying, or something else because her face is showing no emotion. Why do you do this to me life?

Anyway I'm spending the day with Erza even though if she likes it or not. "So I thought we could do something today.." "Uhhh like what?" She questioned me. "We could watch a movie, go shopping, get ice cream? Anything like that, up to you." She nodded, her face blank which I'm guessing means she's thinking.

"Do you know if there is a cake shop nearby?" She questioned. I nodded slowly, giving her a questioning look. "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" She yelled and I'm pretty sure the house just shook...scary.

One cake shop, later she has spent over a hundred dollars on strawberry cake. She is a strange woman. I couldn't fit all the cake in my car, so i called one of our limo drivers to pick up the cake and 'SAFELY RETURN IT' to the house as she says. After about a fourty-five minute drive, we and the cakes, are safely home.

When we got home, I changed into sweatpants and a muscle tee. When I walked into the kitchen I saw that three cakes had already been eaten and she was eating a slice already. When she realized I was standing there, she started to definitely check me out. She looked up at me and blushed, realizing I had been leaning against the wall, watching her look at me.

"You can check me out all you want, baby" I grinned, knowing Natsu had just walked up behind her with his finger to his lips, signalling me to be quiet. She averted her gaze to the ground quickly, saying nothing.

"You can look at me too ya know" Natsu said, making her spin around and hit him with a pipe, knocking him out. I stared wide-eyed at her, silently questioning where the pipe just came from. She stuck the pipe down between her boobs. Dis woman crazy I confirm it now my friends. (dat pipe will be the death of us. I have said it from day one)

   I gulped and made a mental note to not piss her off. She turned to me and picked up the plate, slowly eating the slice, as we had a staring contest even though we both were blinking.

(Cana pov and same day)

   I sighed and grabbed the wine in my bag I hid. What I have nothing to do so why not, besides I haven't killed myself yet. After me getting tipsy about an hour later, Bacchus walked in and surprisingly he had booze in his hand. He noticed my almost empty wine bottle and we both started laughing, realizing we are alike.

   We stopped laughing after a minute and he sat down on my bed. "Hope you don't mind me intruding in your room without your permission" he spoke calmly. "I'm sitting here drinking. Does it look like I care?" I questioned him. "Nope." He said popping the 'p'. 

   I sighed and there was a few minutes of silence. "Can you do magic?" He suddenly asked, I panicked but kept it hidden. "No, but I know other maids that were, but none of the others know magic" I replied calmly. Dang I don't even sound tipsy anymore. I took another sip of the wine. 

   He nodded and averted his gaze to the dark flooring. I don't know him a lot but I do know that he and the other guys were probably was suspicious of us girls and I bet the other guys will, if they already didn't, ask if we knew magic.

   He got up suddenly and left, as Erza walked in. She shut the door and sat next to me. "He ask if you knew magic I'm guessing" she talked calmly. I nodded, assuming blue tattoo guy ask her also. (blue tattoo guy is jellal if you don't get it) "I'm going to go get the other girls, I will be back in a minute" she got up, leaving. 

   After a few minutes she came back with the other girls. We started crowding onto my bed and we all barely fit. 

(heh dont kill me bc its a cliffy i will probably update in a while. more words then last time, im trying to write more words each chapter. Love ya guys! melany out)