10. Valentine's Day (pt 1)

Juvia pov same night

Gray sama just ask Juvia to meet him outside. Juvia is freaking out so much right now. Walking into the bathroom, Juvia takes her clothes off and turns the shower on hot. After a minute Juvia gets into the warm shower and washes off the ink from earlier.

   After a nice shower, Juvia turns the water off and gets out, wrapping a towel around Juvia. Changing into pajamas, Juvia crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.

Juvia woke up to the alarm clock playing an annoying 'beep beep beep.' Turning it off then slowly crawling out of bed. Juvia found a nice long sleeve red shirt and some black leggings and put them on. Walking into the bathroom, Juvia brushed Juvia's teeth and hair. Grabbing the curling iron, Juvia curled her hair lightly. Juvia put on a little bit of makeup and walked out, heading downstairs for breakfast.

   When Juvia walked in Love Rival was cooking breakfast for everyone. "Morning Love Rival" Juvia said. "Morning Juvia and why 'Love Rival?'"  "Because Juvia knows you are after Juvia's darling Gray~sama" Juvia stated with a slight glare. "I don't have an interest in Gray, Juvia" Love Rival mumbled to herself. Juvia sighed and grabbed plates, silverware, and napkins, sitting them on the table for everyone.

   Love Rival looked at the setup and saw there was only for us girls. "What about for the guys?" She questioned. "Gray~sama told Juvia to tell everyone that they won't be here for breakfast or lunch. Apparently they had something to do" Juvia said. Love Rival nodded and continued cooking.

After a few minutes breakfast was ready and everyone else walked in. "Ooooh PANCAKES" Cana yelled, she really loves pancakes you know? "Smells and look amazing Lucy" Erza and Wendy said in unison. "Thanks" Lucy hummed. "Where are the guys?" Kinana questioned. "Oh they won't be with us at all today because they are planning your date. Also I will be there with a friend" Wendy replied quickly. Kinana nodded and put a few pancakes on her plate.

   After a awesome breakfast, Juvia washed the dishes and put them away. Juvia is reallllllly  excited to spend time with Gray~sama, Juvia's darling love. Juvia is very excited that Gray~sama ask Juvia to meet him later. Juvia is also excited because it is Juvia's first Valentines Day in fourteen years. The place didn't let us celebrate anything because our 'owners might not celebrate any holidays.'

   Anyway Juvia is gonna ask the girls if they want to watch a movie. "Wanna watch a movie" Juvia yells to the other girls since they are in the kitchen still. "Yea put in something Wendy age appropriate. We will cook popcorn" Kagura yelled back. "Ok" Juvia yells back. Scanning the movies, Juvia picks up a movie called 'Pete's Dragon.' Sounds like a good, age appropriate movie for us to watch.

Le time skip

   Juvia thinks that was a good movie. It was sad but awesome at the same time. Juvia looked up and it was a little before twelve. Getting up and shuffling to the kitchen, Juvia made some sandwiches for everyone and sat them on a plate. "Come get food" Juvia yelled followed by the sound of footsteps. The girls picked up a plate and started wolfing down the sandwich like they hadn't eaten in years. K then. 

Small time skip

   Juvia walks up the stairs quickly to her room, going into the closet and trying to find a pair of shoes. No flip flops, no heels, no flats, no slippers, Juvia guesses tennis shoes will do. Grabbing Juvia's pair of gray shoes, Juvia slips them on while walking out the bedroom door.

   We are currently walking outside to the tree line and Wendy's friend, not to mention it's a boy, is here with us now. "So is it like a special tree or something" Cana ask Wendy. "Well yea kinda, if you want to look at it like that" Wendy said. Cana nodded as we came over the small hill to see lights on a tree.

   Juvia looked to the ground and there was a big blanket with baskets on it. Looking around, Juvia didn't see anyone. Weird. Looking at the baskets, Juvia noticed her name on one and sat by it. All of a sudden it got really dark and Juvia looked up. The boys are in the sky in dragon form. Holy shit. What the hell are they doing?

   Gray~sama landed behind me and layed down. 'Come here' He said through our link. Juvia got up slowly and walked to him, still confused. 'Get on' He ordered. Quickly going to his side, Juvia gets on and waits for what he will do next. Now that Juvia is thinking about it, Juvia thinks that Dracul is talking instead of Gray~sama. Juvia guesses that she will have to get used to Dracul and Midir.

Dracul takes off and the other dragons do with the girls. 'So where do you wanna go' Dracul asks. 'Is there a lake or creek' Juvia asks. 'Yea there is a lake about half an hour from here' He answers. 'Can we go there' Juvia asks again. 'Hold on let me ask the others' He mumbled. After a minute he started talking again 'Yea we are going to the lake.' 'YAY' Juvia yells in the link.

After flying for about a half an hour, Juvia sees a lake in a small clearing. Dracul landed and Juvia slides off. Gray~sama shifted and threw on shorts, the other guys doing the same. Juvia takes her shirt and pants off and runs at the lake, jumping in the cool water. Coming to the surface, Juvia sees the other girls jumping in and the guys blushing with a small 'problem.' Wooops hehe. Sorry we are so sexy.

Juvia turns and dives back into the water. Opening Juvia's eyes, all Juvia sees is the bottom. Juvia is happy that this lake is clear. Flipping onto Juvia's back, Juvia floats to the surface slowly, enjoying the water. Once at the top of the water, everyone is staring at Juvia like Juvia is crazy.

   "What's wrong" Juvia questions. "......ummmm......y-you umm..." Gray~sama stutters out. "What did Juvia do? Juvia does not understand" Juvia says. "Well you have a giant ball of water above you" Levy pipes up. "......Juvia has no clue" Juvia says then the water falls onto Juvia. "Wait how are you dry" Gajeel asks. Juvia didn't want to say so Juvia pretends to fall asleep. That works.

   Juvia feels someone pick Juvia up and carry Juvia out of the water. "I think she just fell asleep" Juvia hears Gray~sama say. Hearing no response, Juvia assumes that the others just nodded. All of a sudden Juvia feels herself being put down. Not a minute later being put on something scaly, Juvia assumes Gray~sama.

After a long time, Juvia feels herself being layed on the blanket for the picnic. Hearing cracking, Juvia assumes Gray~sama is shifting back. Suddenly a gust of wind goes by and Juvia shivers, curling up slightly.

All of a sudden Juvia feels a warm chest against Juvia's back. Is Gray~sama cuddling with Juvia? Gray~sama shifted slightly and Juvia could feel his abs, guess he doesn't have a shirt on.

Juvia pretends to yawn and slowly opens Juvia's eyes. Looking around, Juvia realizes everyone else is here and is staring at us. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Juvia tries to get out of Gray~sama's hold but it's too tight. "Stop moving" Gray~sama mumbles into Juvia's hair.

"But Juvia wants to get up" Juvia replies, wiggling around. "Stop moving" he whispered into Juvia's ear. "Juvia wants up though" Juvia replied quickly, still wiggling. "I suggest you stop moving before I jump you in front of everyone" he whispered making Juvia stop. Juvia nodded and layed there, probably looking like a tomato.

   After a while Gray~sama let go and Juvia got up quickly, not wanting to be caught again. Gray~sama sits up and Juvia can see he has a small problem. Heh serves him right. Juvia sits next to Gray~sama and he just ignores Juvia.

"So as you know we have something called mates and we'll......we want to tell you who they are" Jellal says. "Alright spit it out blueberry hair boy" Cana says. "It's Jellal" he mumbles.

HAHA there will be a PART 2. Any way how do you think this will play out? Sorry about the delay I am having lots of writers block lol.
Love ya always, MEL