6. Girls Day

(mira pov and continue of day rogue and jellals hair was dyed)

   Oh the joys of being a match maker. I can't wait until my ships get together, it will be so AWESOME. If you are wondering no I do not ship myself with anyone. Why? Well I just can't find anyone that catches my attention.

   Anyway since it is Sunday maids always get this day off no matter what. It's awesome that we get a day off even if we are told we have a day off other than Sunday. Since it is our day off I have planned the day to ourselves. What I really mean is the guys take us shopping and carry our bags all day. Evil I know.

   Us girls are now standing in the living room waiting on the guys. After a few minutes they came down. "We are taking a limo" one of the boys said but I couldn't tell who spoke. We all turned and shuffled out the door, making our way to the limo.

   Once we were inside, we split, the girls on one side and the guys on the other. "Which mall are we going to?" I ask.  "Our private mall" Laxus replied.  "YOU GUYS HAVE A PRIVATE MALL AND DIDN'T TELL US" we all yelled in unison. The boys had wide eyes and nodded slowly.

   After a long and quiet drive, we parked and got out, quickly making our way in. After walking in, we realized there was no one except a few workers.  "Did you close the mall just for us?" Lucy ask.  "Yea, we didn't want that much attention" Gray said. We nodded and turned running into different directions. I of course ran towards Hot Topic. When I got there I looked around and realized we were all shopping. I started laughing and they turned and started laughing too. Dang we are all alike.

(Natsus pov)

   I sighed and ran off to find Lucy. I heard the other guys run off, assuming they went to find the others. I used my heightened senses but I couldn't find her. That's weird. I felt my dragon trying to push for control but I kept it hidden. After a minute of me just smelling the air I caught her scent. In that moment I lost control and Ryuu, my dragon, got control and ran towards where she was.

   After a minute of running, he saw her and sped up. Once she was in his reach he stopped and hugged her, whispering "Mine. You are mine. Mine." She stood frozen while I tried to push for control, but he wouldn't let me. "Natsu? Are you ok?" she whispered, clearly scared. 'Let me have control she is scared' I said through our link. 'No, just a minute and then you can have control' he said back. I nodded in the link and closed it.

   After a minute I got back control. "I'm sorry please don't hate me. I could sense your fear, my dragon got control. I will explain what is happening tomorrow, please believe me" I begged.  "I believe you Natsu, but you better explain tomorrow" she said quietly. I nodded and let her go from my embrace.

(Time skip)

I sighed and opened the door to the limo, sitting some bags in it. After shutting the door, I made my way back to the food court where everyone else is. After a few minute walk, I sat next to Jellal as they talked about whatever. The girls were sadly at another table and were laughing at something. Oh well.

(Yukino pov)

   We were laughing about what Lucy said. In the corner of my eye I saw Sting staring at me. Weirdo. "Which store should we go to next?" Kagura ask. "VICKY'S" Mira yelled. We nodded in agreement and got up throwing our trash away. The guys also got up and started following us.

   After walking for five minutes, we got to Victoria Secrets. We gave each other looks and walked towards different tables while the guys stood outside. Cowards. I grabbed a few bras and some underwear, some of it showing more skin then others.

   After walking out, since we didn't have to pay, me and the guys talked while the girls finished up. "So how did you end up in the maid place?" Sting suddenly ask. "A group of people were in town saying they were just passing through. But one night there was a fire downstairs in my house and they killed my parents and took me and my sister. After a three day journey we ended up at where you bought us" I said. "Some of the others stories are similar, but they aren't very open about saying unlike me. I hate what the organization did and don't forgive them but I'm happy we have you all instead of having someone crazy and abusive" I added. They nodded, "We would never hurt you intentionally" Sting said.

After we went into a few more places it was around four and decided we were done. We walked backed to the limo and climbed in, putting the bags in the middle so we could sit comfortably.

   When we got back the guys helped us carry the bags to our rooms. Once I brought the last bag in, I started to put all my new clothes away. After doing that I went downstairs and started cooking Fettuccini Alfredo for all of us. 

   After it was done, I called everyone down for dinner. We all chatted while we ate and they commented on my cooking. I said they taught us how to cook and the girls nodded while the boys kept on saying 'Blessing. You all are a blessing. This is awesome. I love food.' We just laughed at the guys weirdness.

   Once we all finished dinner, the guys surprisingly did the dishes and told us to go turn on a movie in the other room. We went upstairs first and changed into pj's and started the movie when the guys came in. I watched some of the movie before I fell asleep.

   I woke up feeling that I was being carried upstairs and looked up seeing Sting. I looked up ahead and saw Natsu carrying Lucy. That's the last thing I saw before I fell back asleep.

(My people I am going to try to maybe do two more updates before Valentines and then do a chapter about valentines. Idk if that will happen but that's what I'm hoping for. Anyway this chapter is over a thousand words. YAY. Anyway.
Love ya, Mel)